Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance - Minitab 14

W

willfoster

Hi.

I need some basic help, in easy-to-understand words!!
Using minitab 14, I want to analyse data from a group of people who had measurements of something called vWF made at three time points. So I have a measure of vWF at baseline, then one week after treatment and then four weeks after treatment.

I understand that I need to do a repeated measures analysis of variance. I'm not sure how to do this! I have all the IDs of the subjects in c1, the results for time point 1 in c2, time point 2 in c3, and time point 3 in c4.

I don't think that I can do stat / anova / one-way (unstacked) because I think that this assumes the variables are not related (and they are related in this case because they are from the same people but at different times). Do I need 'general linear model'? If so I don't know what to put in the 'model' and 'random factors' boxes.

Any help much appreciated. I'm very new to stats in general and so please make any answers as simple as possible!!!

Thanks.

Will

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Repeated measures analysis of variance

Hi.

I need some basic help, in easy-to-understand words!!
Using minitab 14, I want to analyse data from a group of people who had measurements of something called vWF made at three time points. So I have a measure of vWF at baseline, then one week after treatment and then four weeks after treatment.

I understand that I need to do a repeated measures analysis of variance. I'm not sure how to do this! I have all the IDs of the subjects in c1, the results for time point 1 in c2, time point 2 in c3, and time point 3 in c4.

I don't think that I can do stat / anova / one-way (unstacked) because I think that this assumes the variables are not related (and they are related in this case because they are from the same people but at different times). Do I need 'general linear model'? If so I don't know what to put in the 'model' and 'random factors' boxes.

Any help much appreciated. I'm very new to stats in general and so please make any answers as simple as possible!!!

Thanks.

Will

Any MiniTab Covers that can lend a hand on this one?

Top Bottom