Request APQP Process Internal Audit checklist

L

Lucynka

Finally a gave in to internal auditing; however, I find that I am somwhat limited in questions I ask when conducting an audit. APQP is a new process for me to audit and I'd like to do better than good job. Does anyone have a checklist on APQP process that I could adapt for the purpose of internal audit? Can you share? I'd appreciate it so much.

Lucynka

:thanx:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Re: APQP PROCESS INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST

Finally a gave in to internal auditing; however, I find that I am somwhat limited in questions I ask when conducting an audit. APQP is a new process for me to audit and I'd like to do better than good job. Does anyone have a checklist on APQP process that I could adapt for the purpose of internal audit? Can you share? I'd appreciate it so much.

Lucynka

:thanx:
Welcome to the Cove. :bigwave:

The things you should look for in an audit in your company are likely to be different from the things I look for in my company. You need to understand your company's documented requirements for APQP, and devise an audit plan that addresses those requirements.

Be that as it may, you can go up to the top of the page and click on Post Attachments List:

From there you can search for internal audit forms/checklists.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B IATF16949 audit requirement - Auditor request UCL and LCL must be show Xbar-R, IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
E Annual PPAP+ deviation request ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
G IMS (Integrated Management System) 9001, 14001 & 45001- Request Assistance ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
F ISO 13485 - EU countries that could request another audit ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Customers Request AS9100 certification - Small Company (less than 20 employees) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
C New to Site - Request Help with API Q2 Implementation Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 10
O ISO 9001 new certification advice request - Develop a QMS from scratch ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M Informational Draft standardisation request as regards medical devices in support of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and in vitro diagnostic medical devices in support of Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
T NAFTA request for form with no part numbers showing Supply Chain Security Management Systems 0
R IATF Exemption Request Letter IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
M 8.3.2.3 Development of products with embedded software - request for clarification IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
W Part Change Request - Standard (OTS) electronic parts (resistors, capacitors etc.) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
C Supplier blowing off CAR request Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
S PPT for ISO13485:2016 Employee Training (Request) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
D IMDS for machining - Can my customer request a IMDS number for a part? APQP and PPAP 2
E CAR (Corrective Action Request) Due Dates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
J Class 1 Medical Device ECR (Engineering Change Request) Changes 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
M Is it ok to provide a different language upon request? EU Medical Device Regulations 25
B Supplier is denying visit request Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 52
B Request for Information; Application for Accreditation Japan Medical Device Regulations 0
S Engineering change order versus a design change request ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
L Quality Manual for a Quality Plan (Manufacturing secrets?) Request Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
S What is the difference between a service request and a complaint? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R How many Corrective Action Request can be Issued by DCMA for a single issue? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
R DCMA QAR Request Supplier Data AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
J When to Initiate a CAR (Corrective Action Request) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
S Scheduling a Crisis Management Audit? Reasonable Request? Internal Auditing 2
S SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) Timeliness & Issuance Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3
I AS9100D - Interview Request - I'm doing research Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
G Should the Quality Department originate a Request for Deviation to the Customer? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
L Procedure Change Request Form - "ISO Procedures" Document Changes Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
B Should I Request/Submit a PPAP from/to a Supplier/Customer for only Repackaging Parts APQP and PPAP 7
Moncia Recalculating RPN (FMEA Risk Priority Number) - Customer Request APQP and PPAP 10
S Establishment Inspection Report - Request 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
I Request an FDA GUDID Account - Problems Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
M Request for clarification on TS 16949 Clause 5.6.1.1 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
M After I vent...what is it with all the tech file request? EU Medical Device Regulations 14
N How Can I Respond to this SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request)? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 15
Q Broken Request for Quotation Process AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
A Supplier Audit Request - Made be laugh ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q Inspector CA (Corrective Action) request Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
W CE Mark for drone launcher military equipment at customer's request CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
M Change request to migrate records between two mediums Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
T IMDS - MDS request for parts supplied to multiple customers RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 15
Q How to handle customer request for changing specifications 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Pancho "IRS" Request for recertification of foreign status [SCAM] After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
Q Supplier Audit Corrective Action Request Responses Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
P Service Part Issues - Request for MDS and REACH Declaration RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 3
Mikishots How to handle CAR (Corrective Action Request) Scope vs. Timely Response Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
N Client Request for Reference Equipment Calibration Certificate General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3