Request APQP Process Internal Audit checklist

L

Lucynka

Finally a gave in to internal auditing; however, I find that I am somwhat limited in questions I ask when conducting an audit. APQP is a new process for me to audit and I'd like to do better than good job. Does anyone have a checklist on APQP process that I could adapt for the purpose of internal audit? Can you share? I'd appreciate it so much.

Lucynka

:thanx:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: APQP PROCESS INTERNAL AUDIT CHECKLIST

Finally a gave in to internal auditing; however, I find that I am somwhat limited in questions I ask when conducting an audit. APQP is a new process for me to audit and I'd like to do better than good job. Does anyone have a checklist on APQP process that I could adapt for the purpose of internal audit? Can you share? I'd appreciate it so much.

Lucynka

:thanx:

Welcome to the Cove. :bigwave:

The things you should look for in an audit in your company are likely to be different from the things I look for in my company. You need to understand your company's documented requirements for APQP, and devise an audit plan that addresses those requirements.

Be that as it may, you can go up to the top of the page and click on Post Attachments List:

picture.php

From there you can search for internal audit forms/checklists.

Top Bottom