Requesting your suggestions .....

Dear Fellow Cove member,

I do not know if this is the right forum to seek your help and suggestions. I felt that I should ask the highly knowledgeable members of the Cove Forums to help someone looking for help and recognition.

I have written a blog in the Elsmar Cove forums titled "Inspiration......" about an NGO (www.amarseva.org) headed by a disabled person, run by disabled persons for disabled persons. The name of the NGO is Amarseva Sangam. The question I have is: "Do you have any suggestion where we can nominate this NGO or the President (Mr. Ramakrishnan) or the Secretary (Mr. Sankararaman) of the organization (Amarseva Sangam) for public recognition?". I had nominted Mr S. Ramakrishnan, President of Amarseva Sangam for the CNN Hero award last year and he was one of the short listed Heros for the final award. I tried to nominate him for the Magsaysay Award...with no result. If you are aware of any such local, regional or global award for recognizing self-less service to society, especially the disadvantaged, please let me know; or if you would like to nominate please do so.

None of the above is related to me; the organization is not connected to me anyway.

Thank you for your suggestions.

With best regards,

Ramakrishnan

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
I would like to receive suggestions for nomination. Like CNN Hero, there may be many awards and recognitions available all over the world for such self-less social service. Those who are aware of such awards/recognitions may share their knowledge or information on these. I would like to get the suggestions in this thread. Thanks.

With kind regards,

Ramakrishnan

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A ISO 9001:2015 registrar Auditor requesting copies of procedure prior to audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
M Chrysler is requesting a "Torque Strategy" for all Fastener Joints FMEA and Control Plans 7
C Risks involved in requesting Cert to ISO9001:2015 right when released ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Clause in ISO 9001:2008 for Requesting Material from Customer Service Industry Specific Topics 9
J What is the most common industry requesting ISO 9001 Certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
N Europe import Regulations? Customers are requesting us to sign OEM/ODM Agreements EU Medical Device Regulations 7
D Registrar Requesting Copies of Old Documents AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 14
A Supplier Audit Letter Requesting an Onsite Audit of their Manufacturing Facility 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
N Foreign Manufacturer requesting FDA's CFG over their country's FSC 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 11
M Requesting Information From FDA concerning Archived 510K 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
F Requesting Help in Identifying Ford Suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 6
P ISIR vs. PPAP - Customer is requesting an ISIR Cover Sheet according VDA Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
S Customer Requesting 3rd Party Audit Report (AIB) - Help! Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 17
M Requesting an Extension for Surveillance Audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
R Requesting assistance on a company wide training program Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
Project Man How many First Article Inpections? Customer requesting 5 FAIs per Order Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
R Customer requesting NQA-1 supplement, ZS-1 w/appendix, ZA-1 compliance Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
N IMDS Warnings - Customer Requesting Fix (removal of warnings) RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 17
M Demonstrating Substantial Equivalence - Requesting 510(k) data from company 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 17
S Experiencing an unreasonable increase in lead times when requesting quotes? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 9
S Supplier requesting Customer PPAP submission APQP and PPAP 5
M Requesting Auditor Change from Registrar - Feedback, Please Registrars and Notified Bodies 6
G Customer is requesting Variable Data for Attribute Gages in Gage R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
P Ford is requesting a Phased PPAP - What is a Phased PPAP? APQP and PPAP 8
ScottK Requesting advice from home networking gurus After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 13
Q Requesting Assistance with EU Customs Question Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
D What do we need from the customer requesting TS 16949 registration from us? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Y Requesting Information regarding BPO (Business Processing Outsourcing) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
Marc Z540, ISO 17025 and Calibration Data - Requesting Calibration data ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
M QA/RA Professional Development Suggestions Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
cscalise Suggestions for MDR Auditing tools EU Medical Device Regulations 1
R Suggestions for putting together a DHF (Design History File) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J Textiles needed for home monitoring device - any suggestions? Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
Q Calibrated Equipment Managment Software Suggestions General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 12
N Online Internal Auditing Course for ISO 13485 - Suggestions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
E CSR SHIPPING - Need suggestions for making SOP/WI for our shipping dept (automotive)... Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
M Suggestions for Electronic Signature Software (FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant) Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 12
M Software Validation Guidance Suggestions Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
Ron Rompen Dual level holes - Measurement method suggestions wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
E Best GD&T training - Your suggestions and recommendations please Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
O Suggestions for templates for formulating test plan for IEC 60601-1-2 4th ed CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
S Need Continuous improvement Suggestions - Small (30 of us) all-CNC machine shop ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 28
M How to Document Internal & External Communications - Suggestions/examples pls IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Q Suggestions for a "budget-conscious" Colorimeter Device Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
J Suggestions on Inadequate Resources in a Small Machine Shop Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
T ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Providers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Q Tools for Risk - ISO 9001:2015 - Suggestions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
A Suggestions for a UK based course in Process Auditing wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
D Course / Conference suggestions to attend? Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
S Planning to appear for CQIA Examination - Tips and Suggestions ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 1