Requirements for ISO9001:2000 Certification (Registration)

S

S. Kaufman

All,
I know that there are specific requirements for certifictaion to TS16949 such as 12 mos. of performance trends, internal audit and mgmt. review planning results for 12 mos. etc.

Does certification to ISO have any requiremnts like this? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks for your help!

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Requirements for ISO9001:2000 certification

S. Kaufman said:
All,
I know that there are specific requirements for certifictaion to TS16949 such as 12 mos. of performance trends, internal audit and mgmt. review planning results for 12 mos. etc.

Does certification to ISO have any requiremnts like this? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks for your help!

The requirements are specified in ISO9001:2000 which is available for purchase.

TS was written around ISO9001:2000 so they are pretty much the same, except for Customer Specific Requirements (CSR).

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Requirements for ISO9001:2000 certification

S. Kaufman said:
All,

Thanks for your help!

Nothing so specific as with TS. The expectation is that there is evidence that the system has been implemented and is effective. Usually this means at least 3~6 months worth of records...

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
S. Kaufman said:
Certification Bodies, as agents of Conformity Assessment, are "free" to determine their requirements so a registrant can be certified. Within the accredited process, most of the expectations associated with the registrar's conformity assessment services are described in the IAF Guidance to ISO Guide 62 document.

Top Bottom