Resource Needs - What is required of section 5.6.3 part c 'Resource Needs'

D

donnammurphy

Can anyone tell me their opinion of what is required of section 5.6.3 part C pertaining to Resource needs being an output of management review. How do you think this requirement will be audited? Thanks for your input>>>

------------------

G

goose

Donna,

Just went thru continuous assessment last week, ask our auditor this very question

"we would expect to see something in our minutes which reflect that additional resources (in addition to people) either are or are not needed in order to maintain QMS, improve QMS or meeting customer requirements."

M

Marilyn P

Marc - I liked the form.

I accomplished the same goal by using an agenda that listed the key points of discussion. This also precluded the use of yet another controlled document.

Nothing was left out and everything got documented in the minutes!

Marilyn

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Form / agenda - about the same thing. The form is the agenda 'skeleton'. Nothing more than a 'check list'.

Nothing fancy. The Excel file is part of the Implementation Guide. I bet that's been in the pdf_files directory as a pdf file for 4 years.

[This message has been edited by Marc Smith (edited 07 June 2001).]

E Wall

Just Me!
Trusted Information Resource
We have an Agenda and Minutes follow the same pattern. The minutes are updated after the mtg and sent out with any attachments. But we also have a 'measureables' listing as a reminder of who needs to bring what with them to discuss.

What we've debated (but not finalized yet) is the benefit of making the person introducing a project to identify what resources will be needed. Then during the review - dicussions and decisions can be made accordingly.

Top Bottom