Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Revision of Brazilian GMP Regulation - RDC 16/13 (RDC 59 and Portaria 686)

R

recruit

Great news. Do you have English version or related revision summary? How does it impact foreign manufacturer?

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Not yet.

Foreign manufacturers (as well as national ones) must comply with the new regulation in 6 moths from it's publication.

K

Katalina

Marcelo - This RDC No 16 of March 28, 2013 - does this apply ONLY to In Vitro medical and diagnostic devices? Or to (1) Medical Devices and (2) Diagnostic In Vitro Devices? The English translation I have is "medical and diagnostic products for in vitro use". So I am wondering if it applies to medical products which are NOT for in vitro use. Thank you!

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Marcelo - This RDC No 16 of March 28, 2013 - does this apply ONLY to In Vitro medical and diagnostic devices? Or to (1) Medical Devices and (2) Diagnostic In Vitro Devices? The English translation I have is "medical and diagnostic products for in vitro use". So I am wondering if it applies to medical products which are NOT for in vitro use. Thank you!
It applies to all medical devices, including IVDs.

The translation you have is wrong, "medical and diagnostic products for in vitro use" should be "medical devices and IVD medical devices".

(it?s a problem with the direct translation of what we call "Produtos para a sa?de", the direct translation in english is "health products" however, it really means medical device in Brazil).

S

Schorschinjo

Hello,
is there any informational material that comparing the requirements of RDC 59 to RDC 16?

Thanks

Top Bottom