Risk Anlysis for Evaluating then Voiding or Not Issuing CPAR's

B

bbelden

risk anlysis for evaluating then voiding/ not issuing CPAR's

I have tasked with drafting a policy for determining when to not issue a Corrective action request and when to voids/cancel existing ones. :p

Any sugestions on or guidelines to follow?:bigwave:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
This is an old one which obviously was missed at the time. Sorry!

I have seen this many times so I thought I'd dredge it up briefly.

I'm not swure if you can come up with a simple policy but written guidelines would be nice. What I have seen is typically some guidelines but the borderline cases are simploy a decision made by the person responsible for issuing and/or accepting or rejecting corrective action responses. This is because many times the situation is so unique.

I have seen many companies fall into the trap of: <ol><li>requiring corrective actions for practically anything and everything and ending up with a pile which never are addressed, and<li>I have also seen it where those generated were appropriate but getting people to follow through is next to impossible with the same result - a pile which will never see the light of day.</ol>
Registration to ISO 9K or an equivalent such as TS 16949 should help ensure the pile doesn't exist (or doesn't grow) by forcing management to act.

I can't tell you where to set the 'limit' or how to determine where to set it without more details, but if anyone wants to post some specifics we can discuss

Top Bottom