Risk Register template as per ISO 27001:2013 wanted

A

aelgum

Hi Group

We are planning to migrate to 2013 standards.
Can someone please share the Risk Register template for ISO 27001:2013 so that It will more useful.

Regards
Ajay

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Re: Risk Register as per ISO 27001:2013

Whilst the use of a risk register may be a useful tool, it is not a specific requirement of the standard is it? Evaluating the risk and appropriate treatment is required but that can be done however you wish.

See attached example for a comprehensive version. This is not my work, it was taken from the web - ISO 27001 Toolkit

Attachments

• Copy of ISO27k_Risk_Register_v2.xlsm
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,437
Last edited:
A

aelgum

Re: Risk Register as per ISO 27001:2013

Hi..

Thank you It is very useful

Richard Regalado

Trusted Information Resource
Hello.

By using the word migrate I am assuming you have established the 2005 version of ISO/IEC 27001. If so, no need to change that risk register.

Here are some of the things you should do regarding ISMS risk management:

1. identify risk owner << new requirement

2. revisit your risk management procedure for the triggers on when you will re-assess your risks

3. check for new assets or threats or risks

4. define risk acceptance criteria <<< new requirement (old requirement: levels of acceptable risk)

5. check effectiveness of the risk treatment plan <<< new requirement (old requirement: effectiveness of controls)

Regards,

Richard

S

Straliatto

Hi Richard,

I saw sam really nice templates on 27001Academy.com you should definately see for yourself.

Regards

Richard Regalado

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Richard,

I saw sam really nice templates on 27001Academy.com you should definately see for yourself.

Regards

I'll take your word for it Straliatto. Welcome to the Cove.

If you want nicer templates, just ask. I'll be happy to give you some of mine. Free of charge.

Cheers!
Richard

A

aelgum

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the help
That was very useful as am new to ISO27001:2013 am finding some hurdlings while maintaining.

If you have some templates for Risk or Gap analysis can you please share me

Regards
Ajay:thanx:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I'll take your word for it Straliatto. Welcome to the Cove.

If you want nicer templates, just ask. I'll be happy to give you some of mine. Free of charge.

Cheers!
Richard
Hello Richard,

Is there a chance you could attach an example or two in the Post Attachments? All you would need to do is attach to your message her as Colin has done, using the Manage Attachments button visible in the Additional Options pane.

K

king2014

Hello Richard,

Is there a chance you could attach an example or two in the Post Attachments? All you would need to do is attach to your message her as Colin has done, using the Manage Attachments button visible in the Additional Options pane.
Hi Richard, pls share some of your templates

Top Bottom