Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

ROW Approval Matrix


Involved In Discussions
Hi All.

I am trying to find some information on the regulatory approval required for countries around the world, notably Australia and Canada at the moment. Does anyone have any kind of simple matrix that demonstrates the complexity involved with different countries? Do they favour 510(k) or CE Marking etc?

Any help is welcome.


Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
You can leverage EC certification (CE marking) or a cleared 510k to fast-track clearance in Australia (the former more than the latter). You'll find all the details on the TGA's website.

No offence, but the Y in DIY means "Yourself".
Top Bottom