Safety work instruction if the equipment have the CE Marking and a Manual with safety instruction

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
I have seen security consultants write safety instructions for many companies without reading and/or making any reference to the facility's manual of equipment, only asking all the information to the plant manager. Others of you have seen it done?

Al Rosen

Staff member
Super Moderator
I have seen security consultants write safety instructions for many companies without reading and/or making any reference to the facility's manual of equipment, only asking all the information to the plant manager. Others of you have seen it done?
I'm not a safety expert, but why would you need a consultant to write the `safety instructions when you can refer to the manual or copy and insert them in your document. What regulatory requirements are you trying to comply with?

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted
FWIW...the only "security consultant" I've interacted with is an auditor of a government agency...typically Fire Code enforcement or OSHA, either way on a surprise audit. Until this thread, it had not occurred to me that someone would outsource such a thing...

If you use stuff, you should understand from the seller or manufacturer how to use it safely...it never would occur to me to bring in a consultant.

HTH

Top Bottom