SAI Global Status as of July 2018

qualprod

Trusted Information Resource
Hello everyone
what do you know about Sai global Cb?
I saw an information in ANAB website, in respect that was suspended temporarily to certify companies, I'm not sure if this issue was solved.
Finally what would you choose in a Cb to certificate your company in 9001?
Thanks

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello everyone
what do you know about Sai global Cb?
I saw an information in ANAB website, in respect that was suspended temporarily to certify companies, I'm not sure if this issue was solved.
Finally what would you choose in a Cb to certificate your company in 9001?
Thanks

SAI Global is accredited (Suspension has been lifted)

As far as looking for a CB - a lot of good information on the cove - do a search.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
I use SAI Global now for ISO9001 and am not having any problems.

But in 2016 and 2017, when I was with another company, I did have issues with them in scheduling and dealing with their contract people.

Over the years I've worked with many registrars for ISO9001 and ISO 13485 and I can't really say one was better than another from an auditing perspective.

The main trouble I've had with registrars has been the scheduling....which caused SAI Global their problems here, apparently.

My advice is look at who your customers are using... if most are using, say, BSI or TUV give them a serious look. There is a comfort level there that may be worth exploiting
Have several registrars in to visit and ask a lot of questions about their scheduling, backlog, resource availability, and resource pool of auditors that have worked in your business.
Go to some seminars offered by the registrars you are interested in.

Top Bottom