Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)

Richard Regalado

Trusted Information Resource
I want to share the BCMS project plan I am using for my clients. I've had several successes using this approach.

I would appreciate comments and feedback on how my plan can be improved and would welcome comments on how the BCM professionals and implementers of the Cove have done their respective development and implementation efforts.

Thanks!

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BC

A Quick Bump!

Comments? Feedback?

Thank you very much!

Re: Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BC

It looks good to me!

I'd be wary of just performing just one management review before the stage 1 and doing the same with internal audits that way too isn't the most effective, either. A CB auditor who sees just one of these finds it difficult to determine effectiveness and, in all reality, unless a consultant drives the thing, management aren't going to be fully aware of those aspects for some time to come. A couple of smaller, more focused audits and at least one more MRs of the results etc is preferable, IMHO.

Richard Regalado

Trusted Information Resource
Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System...

Good tip Andy. Always grateful to be guided by experts.

Have a nice day!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Contingency Plan Input - A sample contingency plan I have been developing Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 18
A How to make sample plan needs to conform with the AOQL AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 0
A Sample document on design and development activities plan for a medical device Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S PFMEA - Control Plan Sample IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Q Definition C - What the "C" in C=0 Sample Plan means Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 10
G Sampling Plan - Sample Size Justification for a Bottling Cleaning Process Validation Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
M Do ISO requires Business Plan? Any sample template? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
W Sampling Plan problem - Determining Sample Size for both Attribute and Variables Data ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D Sample Manufacturing Plan or Template for Medical Device Contract Manufacturer Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
P Risk Assessment and Treatment Plan for IT Company - sample wanted IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 4
P Why sample size for c=0 sampling plan reduces across the increases of AQL AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
1 Determining AQL and Sample Plan - Batch size is from 1-500 AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 24
L Criteria for Establishing Control Plan Sample Size and Inspection Frequency FMEA and Control Plans 7
R Chain Sampling Plan explanation and help - Reducing sample sizes (compared to Z1.4) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
B Software Beta Testing - Sample test plan or procedure wanted Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 5
L Who can supply with sample control plan during design? APQP and PPAP 2
B Sampling Plan - AQL effect on Sample Size AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 9
N Internal Audit ISO9001:2000 - Template and Sample for Audit Plan Internal Auditing 4
H Sample Design Plan that complies with FDA QSR, ISO 13485 & 14971. ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
W Question about sample size code letter and selecting sampling plan Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
S Receiving Inspection Plan Sample Size - Measuring Mil-Std Rivets - Fasteners Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
W Plastic Part Painting/Spray Failure Mode - Sample PFMEA or control plan Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
P Sampling Plan Sample Size Problem Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
D ISO 14001 Process Oriented Audit Plan Sample Example General Auditing Discussions 4
J Sample project plan for ISO9001 project? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Manix GM's GP12 Increased Frequency/Sample Size - B1 of the plan development section FMEA and Control Plans 8
B Sampling Plan to determine sample size/frequency based on a Given Rate of Production Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 40
M Minimum sample size - Guidance and statistical rationale Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
L Sample Procedure from Contract Manufacturer Prospective ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 1
D Adding a Class I to a sample box Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
P Unrealistic Packaging Validation Sample Size 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 13
M ISO 9001:2015 case study sample ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Sample of Nonconformity report for ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Sample Agreement available for Outsourcing Medical Device Design activity? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
B Control chart and sample time Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
J Control chart for huge sample size Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
D How to list multi-product sample pack in GUDID 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Is there a standard for sample size during R&D phase Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 18
M Minitab assistant: 1-Sample % Defective Test Using Minitab Software 1
J Sample size definition in an Automotive SMT pilot lot run Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
T ISO 27001 sample audit report IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 0
B IATF 16949 - Is a Deviation required for sample components in a prototype build? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
D Sample Calibration SOP for ISO 13485 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
T Sample of 1st Article Inspection Report wanted APQP and PPAP 3
E Correct way to certify hydrostatic testing when it is not 100% (and Sample Size) Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
N Design Verification & Process Validation - Statistical sample sizes Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
B Determining sample size for device sterility Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
A In which EU countries would it be okay to use sample labels for registration? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
D Determining of sample size for 'Operational Qualification' AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 5
F Bayes Success run Theorem for sample size during OQ&PQ Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4