Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)

Richard Regalado

Trusted Information Resource
I want to share the BCMS project plan I am using for my clients. I've had several successes using this approach.

I would appreciate comments and feedback on how my plan can be improved and would welcome comments on how the BCM professionals and implementers of the Cove have done their respective development and implementation efforts.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IP14-BCMS-R1.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 832

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BC

A Quick Bump!

Comments? Feedback?

Thank you very much!

AndyN

Moved On
Re: Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BC

It looks good to me!

I'd be wary of just performing just one management review before the stage 1 and doing the same with internal audits that way too isn't the most effective, either. A CB auditor who sees just one of these finds it difficult to determine effectiveness and, in all reality, unless a consultant drives the thing, management aren't going to be fully aware of those aspects for some time to come. A couple of smaller, more focused audits and at least one more MRs of the results etc is preferable, IMHO.

Richard Regalado

Trusted Information Resource
Sample Plan for Developing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System...

Good tip Andy. Always grateful to be guided by experts.

Have a nice day!

Top Bottom