Sampling Inspection at QA - Inputs on the following sampling plan

M

mooi mooi

Hi there,

Would anyone provide me inputs on the following sampling plan.

AQL LEVEL = II / S-I / S-II, CR = 0; MA = 0.65; MI = 2.5

The AQL level 11/s-1/s-11 are used for inspection of certain characteristics for the product.
So let say if the lot size is 1000, assuming i am using mil-std-015e sampling plan, how do I choose the sample size for inspection based on the above c=0,c-0.65 and c= 2.5?
Your inputs are welcomed.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Statistical Steven

Statistician
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi there,

The AQL level 11/s-1/s-11 are used for inspection of certain characteristics for the product.
So let say if the lot size is 1000, assuming i am using mil-std-015e sampling plan, how do I choose the sample size for inspection based on the above c=0,c-0.65 and c= 2.5?
Thanks.
Mooi Mooi I understand AQL Level II or S-1 or S-2 plans based on the characteristic. The sample size for N=1000 is the Letter C for S-1 and S-2 (n=5) and Letter J for GI-II (n=80). Can you please clatrify the question some more?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks.
WHAT IS CR and MA in the sampling plan

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Inspection/sampling economics Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
B ISO 3951 - Sampling procedure for Inspection by Variables Data AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 11
N In-Process Inspection Sampling Quantity ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
G Sampling Plan for Inspection of Metal Parts after CNC Machining Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 34
P Lot Acceptance Plan that specifies BS 6001 Double Sampling Plans, general inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
N Switch to 100% inspection when lot fails sampling? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 9
C Incoming Inspection Acceptance Sampling by Variables and Minitab Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
V Sampling Plan for Final Inspection and Process Verification Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 21
J Dodges 1943 paper on A Sampling Inspection Plan for Continuous Production Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
R Sampling Plan for Wafer Inspection (Small Lot) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
J Rejection during Sampling Inspection (Outgoing Quality Assurance) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
P Random Sampling at Receiving Inspection: A Practical Implementation needed Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
G Is Controlled Shipping requirement Sampling Based or 100% Inspection? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
A ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 tables for C=0 - Setting up a robust Sampling Inspection Scheme Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
Q Inspection Methods and Plans - Forgetting to Switch Sampling Levels Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
M Welding Inspection Sampling - How to do? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
Q How to move from Supplier First Article to Sampling Inspection Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
G Attribute Data Inspection Sampling Matrix Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
J Incoming Inspection AQL Sampling of Bulk Textiles AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 3
Q SMT Final Inspection Sampling Plan for boards off an SMT line Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
N AQL - Sampling plan (variable, inspection level ii, normal inspection S-method) AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 2
A Random Sampling for in-process inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
P Mathematical probabilities (Sampling Inspection) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
V C=0 vs. ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 - Part Inspection Sampling Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
A Combining Lots under ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 Inspection Sampling Plan Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
V Can give me the sampling plan for Receiving and Final inspection - AS9100? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
M Acceptance sampling inspection plan compliant to Boeing X31764 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
S Sampling plan for Inspection by Variables (high volume production) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
D Is First Article Inspection considered "Sampling"? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 11
H Incoming Inspection Sampling Plan ISO 2859-1/ ISO 2859-2 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
C Acceptance Sampling is Better Than 100% Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
J Demonstrate Receiving Inspection Sampling Method is Statistically Adequate Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
T Acceptable AS9100 Receiving Inspection Sampling Plan - ANSI/ASQCZ1.4 vs. Mil-STD-105E Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
D Mil-Std-1916 Inspection Sampling question Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
R Need to set up sampling plans in Receiving Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 12
T ISO 2859-3 - Skip-lot sampling procedures - Unauthorized Inspection Frequency Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
J Reducing Inspection Costs - Sampling Plans and Producer's Risk Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
S Using AQL to get true random sampling using General Inspection Level II AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
C Sampling Inspection Plan - Cell phone distributor offering programming services Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
S Sampling Plans - Inspection Levels I, II, III - I'm looking at ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003 Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 20
J How are the inspection processes and sampling plan determined? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
M Dodge-Romig Sampling Inspection Tables - Seeking (possibly in Excel .xls?) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
D Need to purchase ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 & 1.9 - Sampling Procedures and Tables - Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
Marc MIL-STD-1916 "Acceptance on Zero (AOZ) Sampling Inspection" Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
N Sampling Plan for Internal Audits - ISO 2859 or 3951 - Or Neither? Internal Auditing 6
F Product audit sampling plans IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
R Reduced sampling plan for sterial products APQP and PPAP 0
A ISO 2859-1 - 9.3.3.2 Switching score - Sampling Plans and PPM AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 0
R BS EN 12060:1998 - Zinc and zinc alloys Method of sampling Specifications Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
S High voltage testing - ISO 17025 - 7.2.2 Validation of methods and 7.3 Sampling ISO 17025 related Discussions 3