Scope of Employee and Function Levels of Internal Audits

Z

zaid_iec

Hello All,

I am preparing an Internal Audit Procedure for my company. In raw words if i say i would be interested in auditing the processes at employee level and functional level.

Employee Level
[FONT=&quot]1. Time Sheet Entry
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Drawing Check[/FONT] as per check sheets etc.

Function Level
1. HR Process of recruiting
2. Facility maintenance etc.

Now this is something kind of process audit i think. Can you please help me out in defining the SCOPE & PURPOSE of this audit.

Also please suggest should i call it Internal Audit, Internal Process Audit or Process Audit ?

Regards
Mohammad

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hello All,

I am preparing an Internal Audit Procedure for my company. In raw words if i say i would be interested in auditing the processes at employee level and functional level.

Employee Level
[FONT=&quot]1. Time Sheet Entry
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Drawing Check[/FONT] as per check sheets etc.

Function Level
1. HR Process of recruiting
2. Facility maintenance etc.

Now this is something kind of process audit i think. Can you please help me out in defining the SCOPE & PURPOSE of this audit.

Also please suggest should i call it Internal Audit, Internal Process Audit or Process Audit ?

Regards
Mohammad
I will take it as the ISO9001 that you refer to.
Just call it "Internal Audit"
Your QMS is based on ISO9001 frame, and this asks for process approach. All your people must be aware about this approach.
The scope must be your QMS + ISO9001 standard requirements.
The purpose must be to evaluate effective implementation and maintenance of your QMS and its continual improvement.

Z

zaid_iec

We don't have ISO implemented in our organization. Although the case is like hospitals where people know what to do but there is no standard way of doing it. Output or result matters.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
We don't have ISO implemented in our organization. Although the case is like hospitals where people know what to do but there is no standard way of doing it. Output or result matters.
If you have your own management system, and you know all your processes and its interaction, still my response will not change much...
Just call it "Internal Audit"
Your management system, and its process approach must have been understood by all personnel and they must be aware about this approach.
The scope must be your management system. (Your QMS)
The purpose must be to evaluate effective implementation and maintenance of your management system and its continual improvement.

Top Bottom