SCORING OF MILLER MARITAL LOCUS OF CONTROL SCALE

raghu_1968

Involved In Discussions
I am conducting a survey research among married couples and the tool that needs to be used is "Miller Marital Locus of Control". I would like to learn the scoring and interpretation of the above mentioned tool. Can somebody help me out?

Can someone repost this in a relevant forum? I am not able to find a relevant forum for this query.

Thanks
Raghu

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
I am conducting a survey research among married couples and the tool that needs to be used is "Miller Marital Locus of Control". I would like to learn the scoring and interpretation of the above mentioned tool. Can somebody help me out?

Can someone repost this in a relevant forum? I am not able to find a relevant forum for this query.

Thanks
Raghu
The reason you couldn't find an apt forum here is because there isn't one. The subject matter is beyond the scope of the Cove's resources. Nonetheless, there is this paper from the designer(s) of the instrument that might be helpful, although it's not free.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Risk Analysis using Monte Carlo Simulation instead of Scoring and Heat Map Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 2
T Scoring 8Ds for Acceptance/Rejection Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
R Supplier CAR response scoring Nonconformance and Corrective Action 10
S Scoring the "Quality" of Planned & Executed Corrective & Preventive Actions? Benchmarking 3
D The RADAR assessment ? EFQM - The Deployment Scoring Part Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
E Harms Severity Scoring - Combination of Hazards ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
P VDA 6.3 Process Audit Scoring Guidelines VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 14
J AS9101C - Scoring for Unjustifiable Non-Addressed Clauses (Exclusions) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
K Design FMEA Detection Scoring - FMEA 3rd edition manual FMEA and Control Plans 7
K Scoring Scale for Internal Audits - Please help finding the right terms Internal Auditing 44
M Environmental Aspect Significance Determination and Scoring Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 6
L Internal Audit Scoring System Internal Auditing 40
Marc Solving "Random" Puzzles Key To Scoring A-List Tech Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 8
Steve Prevette Scoring / Grading scheme for Effectiveness Reviews for Corrective Actions Nonconformance and Corrective Action 12
L AS 9100 Internal Audit - What is the scoring method followed? Checklist? Internal Auditing 3
Crusader ISO 9001 Internal Audit Compliance Scoring System Benchmarking 38
B Defense FMEA - MoD (UK) FMEA guidelines and scoring criteria FMEA and Control Plans 2
P AS9100A audit - Is Scoring being used? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
Claes Gefvenberg Product Audit Scoring - Using a Point System for Product Audits General Auditing Discussions 15