Searching for a 'closed' corrective action example

R

Rios oxnard qe

I've been searching through the forum for a closed corrective action examples. Can someone let me know were I can find one? It can be in any format (i.e. 8D, DMAIC, CAPA). I actually want to compare a closed CAR from the automotive industry (8D, 7 Step) and the Medical or BioScience Industry. I searched the net but came up with only steps and training courses but no actual problems solved with an effective corrective action. I know the steps but would like to actually see a real problem solved. I would truly appreciate your help.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Anerol C

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Searching for a closed corrective action example

Thanks Marc.

I'm looking for this type of examples. Any other?

AC

harry

Super Moderator

Thanks Marc.

AC
Are you facing problems closing corrective actions? If that's the case, why not post your problems over here, suggest how you want to close the CA and let the others give you ideas or even shoot down your proposal - that way, I think you (and many others) can learn much more.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin

Thanks Marc.

Most of my papers are stored in my barn these days, but you might want to look through Problem Solving.

Harry is right. Give us some specifics and maybe we can help here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Searching Registered Medical Devices in Argentina Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Watchcat CERs Literature Databases - Searching for data to evaluate EU Medical Device Regulations 16
L Sources for Searching Old Electronic Parts Specs (Counterfeit Inspection) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
P Searching for a complete audit check list based on ISO14001:2004 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
Marc Searching Linkedin Posts - What am I missing? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 14
B Searching for Naval Air Engineering Center test specification NAEC TP 83-1 Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
T Searching for books which have content of 7.1.4. Change Control topics Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
2 Complete Cycle for Complaint Process - Idea Searching Customer Complaints 7
B I need good advice to give a single mom searching for answers Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
SteveK Searching Patent Applications - How to find out when a patent is abandoned? Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
S Searching for a Lab to test Patient Safety for Product used in Mouth CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
B Searching for the Best Smoothing Constant using a Grid Search Using Minitab Software 2
Jim Wynne Information on Searching, or Searching for Information After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 20
G Searching for Auditor Competence and Training .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
K Searching for any information regarding ISO 10079-1 - Vacuum Collection Canisters Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
S Searching for applicable Standards for a Medical Device using electronics, software Other Medical Device Related Standards 11
Q Searching for TOYOTA product development system (Toyota Production System) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 9
T Searching for 6 sigma case studies: medicines, manufacturing Six Sigma 6
R Searching for a good 5S training videos/DVD. Any suggestions? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 13
M Searching data for a reliability prediction - Calculating failure rate of an MCU Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
M Student searching for a TS 16949 Quality Manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
U Searching for Lead auditor training for iso9001/14001 General Auditing Discussions 0
D Searching for Galia Standards - English Version Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
T Searching for PDSA manual Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
Q Registrar Comparison - Searching for previous post related to Registrar Comparison IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
E Searching for ISO 15161:2001, 15189:2003, 90003:2004... Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 9
D Searching for Monitoring Equipment for VOCs, Ozone and other indoor air pollutants Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 1
N Searching for QAP encode method ? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
N Searching for FMVSS 202A clause? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
Wayne Searching for Zero - The Definitive Dimensional Metrology Reference Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
T Searching for: Procedure for validation of dry measure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
E Searching for suggestions on the modalities of representation of a process ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
B Searching for software to track and trend customer complaints Customer Complaints 11
Marc Searching Multiple Internet Boards/Forums Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
I When exactly can a corrective action be closed? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
D Class II medical device - When should a complaint be closed? Customer Complaints 6
A Can change control can be closed if the CAPA is still open? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
K What is supposed to happen when a CA cannot be closed out or the root cause... General Auditing Discussions 1
V Open vs Closed Systems - Criteria for Categorization in cGMP Environment Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
A Retrospective Effectivness Review of Closed CAPAs ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
N Closed Customer Complaint Response Form Examples? Customer Complaints 3
M CCFT (Closed Coupled Field Technology) Technology in Clean Environments Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
Q Are ECO's closed after they are shown to be Effective? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
A Designing a Closed Loop Water System using Adiabatic Cooling Towers Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
A What happens if an External Audit NC (Nonconformance) is not closed in 90 days? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T Reopening a Closed Division - Multi-division tier 2 automotive supplier IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
E C/A (Corrective Action) not closed in a timely manner Nonconformance and Corrective Action 26
M closed thanks Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
V Can a non-conformance be closed with "correction"? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
P Internal Audit NC (Nonconformance) is not closed - Is it a nonconformity? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11