Seeking A Training Forum

Training Forum ?

I am really enjoying this forum. I am new to the manufacturing area and ISO. As an HR trainer it has been great to come here and find out what others are doing in ISO as I educate myself in my new role with the company. Thanks! :D

Does anyone know if there are forums like this in the training area? I have tried the web search, but it has been unsuccessful.

Again, thanks for the help!

:bigwave:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Rick Goodson

Barb,

Great idea. Since training is also my area I'll volunteer to help you if you like.

Rick

barb butrym

Quite Involved in Discussions
hey don't pick on Marc's age!!!!!!!....LOL

I think I am older than he is..............or at least running a close race.

Actually didn't he say something about a field trip? Maybe he is still waiting to clear the airport security????

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
barb butrym said:
Marc has some awesome training stuff in the "files".........have you gone there?

Hey marc, lets start a forum for training...I'll volunteer to be a moderator if you want.....
Yeah - this one got lost. Is there still an interest in a Training forum?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Providers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M AS9102 Training - Seeking third party agency that provides online AS9102 training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Sean Kelley Seeking Quality Training for Quality Technicians Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
K Seeking NDT Training and Certifications Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
Q Seeking Examples of current ISO/TS 16949 Training Procedures IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Sean Kelley Seeking Ballooned PFMEA and Control Plans for Training FMEA and Control Plans 4
M Seeking input for a process-based quality management system training course ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Seeking CQI-11 (Special Process Plating Assessment) Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
S Seeking Help with FDA GMP Device Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
M Seeking Trainer for Core tools training in Ontario, Kitchener Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
C DFM Training exercise or game - Seeking Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
A SPC training - Seeking an example of SPC training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
M Lean - Seeking info on training our employees Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
H Training materials for GD&T - Seeking free user friendly resources Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
P QMS Training - Purchasing Process - Seeking suggestions and comments Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
B ISO 13485 Training Organizations in the US - Seeking Reviews and Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
B Seeking training and reference material for ISO 9001 aimed at IT Service Organization Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
CarolX Seeking training material on the use of micrometers and calipers Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
D Green belt training - Seeking training materials Six Sigma 3
M ISO9000 Training Presentation - Seeking introductory presentation on ISO9000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
S Six Sigma Online Training - Seeking Recommendation(s) / Review(s) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
A Training feedback form I could use to evaluate past training - Seeking Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
P Seeking Training Document - Good Characteristics of an Internal Auditor Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
T Internal Auditor Training Presentation - ISO/TS 16949 - Seeking Information Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
R Seeking: Quality Awareness training package Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
T Training (mandatory procedure) - Seeking Example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
Marc QS-9000 Internal Auditor Training - Seeking Providers Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
R Seeking: Ideas on how to improve the ESD training within my company Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
Q Seeking Recommendations: Public ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
WALLACE Subliminal teaching and training methods - Seeking Links / Resources Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 13
A Seeking training courses for EMS internal auditing - OH, PA or IN Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S Software Validation Training - Medical Devices - Seeking advice on outside trainers Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
howste Seeking: ISO registered training/corrections companies ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
I Is ISO 10015 still in effect? Seeking Materials - Guide for Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
M TS16949 Lead Auditor Training - Seeking tips Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
M Seeking template for Internal Audit Training Certificate Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
G 8.1.2 - Knowledge of basic statistical concepts - Seeking Training Advice Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A GM's GP-12 Training - Seeking advice on training providers Customer and Company Specific Requirements 7
A Seeking: Document Control/Training Software Recommendations Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
S AS9100 Training Recommendations for Engineers - Seeking Reccommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Seeking: SPC Training video/program Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
S Internal Auditor Training - Seeking Format - Will you share? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
C Calibration training - Seeking notes, slides and cartoons Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
D Transition training for 13485:2003 - Seeking Recommendations and Comments ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
I Seeking: Internal Audit Training Material - Practice Audits? Internal Auditing 14
P Seeking Training Advice: Cycle Counting Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 7
J Seeking: FMEA (Failure Modes Effects Analysis) Training Advice Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
K SPC (Statistical Process Control) Training and Courses - Seeking suggestions Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
B Training Records and Competency - Seeking sample training record Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 7
S Seeking: Case Studies for internal auditor training Internal Auditing 5