Seeking a TS 16949 Quality Manual

D

damanhill

has anyone got a TS quality manual that i could look at. i want to reduce our QS9000 manual into a few pages for TS has anyone done this successfully? i really need help urgently please we have first assessmnet on tuesday and i have along way to go yet

Geoff Cotton

Quite Involved in Discussions
Daman,

Give me a call (0121 331 2405) or email, come up and have a look at ours.

We are 4 miles from Junction 7 M6 on the A34 inbound towards Birmingham.

:frust:

D

damanhill

manual for TS

Geoff,

thanks for your kind offer. we had a pre-assessmnet last week and he okayed all that i had done so i don't think that i will need to take you up on your offer. i need to make a couple of amendments but other than that i think i have nailed this TS manual,processes and procedures bit. thanks for your replies though. maybe i will come and have a look at later date just to see if there are better ways to do things.

cheers

daman

M

Michelle W.

I would greatly appreciate it if you anyone could also send me a copy of a quality manual for TS. We are in the same situation where we need to change our manual from QS to TS. We want to simplify the manual and make it more value adding and I would love to see how others have managed to do this.

Thanks a million

D

damanhill

TS 16949 Quality Manual

Michelle ,

i have attached the manual i have done for our company, it has been passed by BSI in pre-assessment visit hope this helps you.

daman

would not let me attach it so i ahve mailed it to you.

IF ANYONE ELS NEEDS IT E-MAIL ME ON [email protected] / [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
damanhill said:
would not let me attach it so i ahve mailed it to you.
Could you not get the software here to accept the attachment or did your company prefer it not be shared here? No big deal - I'm just curious. If it's a software issue maybe I can help out.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
If I'm not mistaken, Damanhill did manage to attach it to another similar thread.

D

damanhill

i did manage to do it eventually i was just not patient enough and not waiitng until all done dialog came up

R

rovertomcat

Iso/ts - Qs9000

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could send me a copy of a TS quality manual. We are in the situation where we need to change our manual from QS to TS. We would like to simplify the manual and make it more value adding and I would like to see how others have managed to achieve this.

Thanks a million

S

Sam

Do asearch. There is a very good manual located on one of the threads.

Top Bottom