Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan

Boboy

Starting to get Involved
I appologize for posting in this forum, but I cannot find a business plan related forum. I’m going to prepare a complete Business Plan citing some business ideas with corresponding details and reasons and profitability. I would greatly appreciate if any one can give me an example or a template.

Thanks a lot.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions
I appologize for posting in this forum, but I cannot find a business plan related forum. I’m going to prepare a complete Business Plan citing some business ideas with corresponding details and reasons and profitability. I would greatly appreciate if any one can give me an example or a template.

Thanks a lot.
Check with the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Create a Business Plan | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

There are literally thousands of business consultants (like me) who will charge you fees ranging from nominal to humongus to provide you templates, but if you are reasonably intelligent, you can follow the SBA template which will be very acceptable to investors and lenders. SBA is free. Just register and follow the prompts. If not, take your chances with a consultant who will hold your hand and "maybe" help you avoid some blind alleys.

Let me caution you, though. A template does not guarantee you a successful business plan, only that your plan will follow an easy-to-recognize pattern for potential investors or lenders, not that they will subsequently put up any funds. Don't burn any bridges by going to investors unless you are certain your plan is going to be considered viable by the money folks. That determination is why organizations hire consultants like me who not only supply a template, but help the business planner assure it is a viable plan with the best chance to attract investors or lenders. There are a lot fewer of that kind of consultant than the kind who sell you a template and let you swing in the wind.

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
Get the book "Traction" by Geno Wickman. He outlines a great system to help you out. It isn't the typical 40 page business plan which frequently sits and collects dust. It is more operational in nature and constantly worked on. If you're really interested, he has more resources as well. Good luck.

Boboy

Starting to get Involved
Thanks for the replies. I think just need the entire outline draft. From your professional experiences, you can best describe its complete flow, just the outline of course. Then once I saw the complete flow, I will try one business idea. From gen to specifics. Sorry for the confussion.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N "Concept Feasibility Review" checklist for new products - Seeking template or example APQP and PPAP 5
N Seeking: Control Plan template and example FMEA and Control Plans 6
K Evaluation of Reprocessed and Returned Food Products - Seeking example of procedure Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
S Seeking example Quality Manual for a small service sector organization Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
D Risk Assessment - Problem Management Process - Seeking Model/Example Software Quality Assurance 1
M Supplier Corrective Action Request-Seeking Example Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 4
A Design Organization Manual - Seeking Example Design and Development of Products and Processes 13
M Process Audit Final Report (Seeking example) Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 4
N HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) Procedure - Seeking Example Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 8
B Severity Reduction by Product or Process Design Change? Seeking Good Example Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
T Customer Returns Procedure - Seeking Example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 19
I Statement of Applicability per ISO 27001:2005 Information Security - Seeking Example Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 5
K Process FMEA (PFMEA) For Plastic Injection Molding - Seeking Example FMEA and Control Plans 17
S Control of Nonconforming Product - Seeking Information and Example Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
Q FMEA Methodology Used for Process Audit Preparation - Seeking Example Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 5
A Producibility Plan for Lockheed Martin - Seeking example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
K Cosmetic Specifications - Seeking good example of a cosmetic inspection standard Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
A SPC training - Seeking an example of SPC training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
B ESD Work Instruction or ESD Process Flow Chart - Seeking example Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
M Incoming Inspection Procedure - Seeking an example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
T Prototype Control Plan - Seeking an example of a completed prototype control plan FMEA and Control Plans 2
PatMaz Layered Process Audit Procedure - Seeking an example Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 5
L Link to an example of a full 19 element PPAP example - Seeking APQP and PPAP 5
O Vigilance System - Seeking example Procedure and Implementation Advice ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
F Visual Work Instruction - Color codes, symbols and pictorials - Seeking Example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
C GR&R on Torque Wrenches - Seeking Example Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
A Soldering specification - Seeking example of a soldering procedure Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
W Seeking example quality audit report / format Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M Internal Quality Audit - Seeking Example Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Internal Product Audit - Seeking an example form IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
B CAR/PAR (Corrective Action / Preventive Action) process flow - Seeking example Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
A Seeking An example of how to implement AS9100 in a company AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
S RFQ's and job tickets/travelers - Seeking Example of forms and process flow Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Z Salt Spray Procedure to ASTM B 117-90 - Seeking Example Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 8
R Customer Satisfaction - Seeking Example Procedure - .doc Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
L Seeking example of a typical Work instruction for purchasing Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
J Management Review Checklist - Seeking a form or example Management Review Meetings and related Processes 7
B Safe Launch Plan (SLP) - Seeking Example Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
A Design document - Seeking "New Product Introduction" manual example Design and Development of Products and Processes 7
L Seeking Data Logger Validation Example - Temperature and Humidity General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
L ISO 13485: 2003 - Clause 8.4 Analysis of Data - Seeking an example procedure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T Training (mandatory procedure) - Seeking Example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
R Customer requirement implementation - Seeking control system example or suggestions Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
R Customer Waiver Form for Supplier QMS Exemptions - Seeking an Example Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
N Seeking an example of a purchasing procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
J Seeking: Gage Calibration Data Collection sheet example General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
T Developing TS-16949 Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Example and Advice Internal Auditing 9
F AS9100 Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
S Business Plan - Seeking Example based on ISO/TS 16949 requirements Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
J Seeking: Process Link Chart example IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1