Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan

B

Boboy

I appologize for posting in this forum, but I cannot find a business plan related forum. I’m going to prepare a complete Business Plan citing some business ideas with corresponding details and reasons and profitability. I would greatly appreciate if any one can give me an example or a template.

Thanks a lot.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I appologize for posting in this forum, but I cannot find a business plan related forum. I’m going to prepare a complete Business Plan citing some business ideas with corresponding details and reasons and profitability. I would greatly appreciate if any one can give me an example or a template.

Thanks a lot.
Check with the United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Create a Business Plan | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

There are literally thousands of business consultants (like me) who will charge you fees ranging from nominal to humongus to provide you templates, but if you are reasonably intelligent, you can follow the SBA template which will be very acceptable to investors and lenders. SBA is free. Just register and follow the prompts. If not, take your chances with a consultant who will hold your hand and "maybe" help you avoid some blind alleys.

Let me caution you, though. A template does not guarantee you a successful business plan, only that your plan will follow an easy-to-recognize pattern for potential investors or lenders, not that they will subsequently put up any funds. Don't burn any bridges by going to investors unless you are certain your plan is going to be considered viable by the money folks. That determination is why organizations hire consultants like me who not only supply a template, but help the business planner assure it is a viable plan with the best chance to attract investors or lenders. There are a lot fewer of that kind of consultant than the kind who sell you a template and let you swing in the wind.

Golfman25

Trusted Information Resource
Get the book "Traction" by Geno Wickman. He outlines a great system to help you out. It isn't the typical 40 page business plan which frequently sits and collects dust. It is more operational in nature and constantly worked on. If you're really interested, he has more resources as well. Good luck.

B

Boboy

Thanks for the replies. I think just need the entire outline draft. From your professional experiences, you can best describe its complete flow, just the outline of course. Then once I saw the complete flow, I will try one business idea. From gen to specifics. Sorry for the confussion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom