Seeking Help: TS16949:2002 Manual Revision

R

rvin59

Help - TS16949:2002 manual

:bonk:

Hi All
I am new user to the forum as well as being a new inductee to the niceties of TS16949 as a and I am desperate for your help. I have inherited a accredited an organisational TS16949:2002 manual which I believe to be c**p as it has been too simplified and I am suprised that we achieved certification to it! It comprises of procedures a very simple flow charts and associated work instruction (which are in fact the procedures!). I am looking for a well formatted manual for guidance and help.

As an existing environmental auditor, representative and have implemented many ISO14001 ems's and feel very disappointed with the quality work I have seen from my company so far!

Regards and help please,

RVIN28

R

Rob Nix

I just received, minutes ago, ASQ's Summer/Fall 2003 Automotive Excellence publication. If you can get ahold of one, the whole magazine addresses TS 16949, with the last article dicussing EMS integration.

R

rvin59

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your reply. Problem is that I don't have a good enough quality manual worth integrating! I have rewritten the from scratch the EMS manual that had been created by some previously employed consultants who weren't very good and also had a hand in the creation of our QMS (no slur intended against GOOD consultants).
I am eventually hoping to integrate when I have a reasonable QMS hence my need for one to follow (I am a novice with respect to TS16949).

Regards

RVIN28

R

rvin59

Hi Howard,
Thanks for the link. What a great website this is.

Regards
Robert (RVIN28)

Rvin28,
Please see this thread:
TS16949 Quality Manual
It's quite lengthy at 125 posts, but well worth the read if you are trying to update a QM for TS2. There are several manual examples there as well. IMO, this thread alone is worth the price of admission for downloads.

Oh yeah, and Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

R

rvin59

Thanks Icy Mountain,
I have downloaded one of the example manuals which I already found useful and will help as a background for my manual update (I don't beleive in plagiarising).
Thanks for your welcome.
This is a great website.

Rvin28 :)

Geoff Cotton

Quite Involved in Discussions
Rvin28, welcome to the Cove

I'll make you the same offer as I made to Rovertomcat a while back,

"We are based in Birmingham on the A34, come around and take a look at our's.

(Send me an email)"

Perhaps Rovertomcat would like to chip-in here.

Top Bottom