Seeking Help: TS16949:2002 Manual Revision

rvin59

Registered
Help - TS16949:2002 manual

:bonk:

Hi All
I am new user to the forum as well as being a new inductee to the niceties of TS16949 as a and I am desperate for your help. I have inherited a accredited an organisational TS16949:2002 manual which I believe to be c**p as it has been too simplified and I am suprised that we achieved certification to it! It comprises of procedures a very simple flow charts and associated work instruction (which are in fact the procedures!). I am looking for a well formatted manual for guidance and help.

As an existing environmental auditor, representative and have implemented many ISO14001 ems's and feel very disappointed with the quality work I have seen from my company so far!

Regards and help please,

RVIN28

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Rob Nix

I just received, minutes ago, ASQ's Summer/Fall 2003 Automotive Excellence publication. If you can get ahold of one, the whole magazine addresses TS 16949, with the last article dicussing EMS integration.

rvin59

Registered
Hi Rob,
Thanks for your reply. Problem is that I don't have a good enough quality manual worth integrating! I have rewritten the from scratch the EMS manual that had been created by some previously employed consultants who weren't very good and also had a hand in the creation of our QMS (no slur intended against GOOD consultants).
I am eventually hoping to integrate when I have a reasonable QMS hence my need for one to follow (I am a novice with respect to TS16949).

Regards

RVIN28

Rvin28,
Please see this thread:
TS16949 Quality Manual
It's quite lengthy at 125 posts, but well worth the read if you are trying to update a QM for TS2. There are several manual examples there as well. IMO, this thread alone is worth the price of admission for downloads.

Oh yeah, and Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

rvin59

Registered
Thanks Icy Mountain,
I have downloaded one of the example manuals which I already found useful and will help as a background for my manual update (I don't beleive in plagiarising).
Thanks for your welcome.
This is a great website.

Rvin28 :)

Geoff Cotton

Quite Involved in Discussions
Rvin28, welcome to the Cove

I'll make you the same offer as I made to Rovertomcat a while back,

"We are based in Birmingham on the A34, come around and take a look at our's.

(Send me an email)"

Perhaps Rovertomcat would like to chip-in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Seeking help in Basic Maintenance Knowledge Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
B Seeking help in answering Australia Tax Withholding Declaration Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B Seeking help in writing marketing message Career and Occupation Discussions 12
B Seeking help in writing an audit report that can stand on the court Internal Auditing 6
K Seeking help in making a decision - Project behind schedule Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 11
D Seeking Help: Nondisclosure vs. generic QMS documents Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 10
K How to Write a User's Manual for Peachtree - Seeking help Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
S Seeking Help with FDA GMP Device Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
P Criteria for operator's readings at setup - Seeking help to explain chosen limits. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
P Calibrating Density Cups & Viscosity Cups In-House - Seeking Procedure / Help General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Ron Rompen Need help with MSA/Gage R&R - Seeking Minitab template file/sample GR&R study Using Minitab Software 7
A Help regarding FMEA - Seeking Review FMEA and Control Plans 1
E Contract manufacturer seeking help understanding ISO 13485 Validation requirements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
P Making reports and follow-up on KPI's - Seeking help on how to track and report Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
J Seeking Excel Spreadsheet to help with cycle test for Weibull failure rates Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
A Seeking Checklist for Auditing 7.3 Design Development for TS 16949 - pls help! Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
R Seeking ISO 17025 tools to help keep my employees in the mind frame of ISO 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
S Gage R&R study Equipment Variation (EV) is high - Seeking Help Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
Y Seeking help with Corrective Action Preventive Action procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Y Seeking help with control of non-conforming product ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
B Seeking help with ISO13485 quality manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 24
K Transition from ISO9001-2000 to TS16494 - Small Business Seeking Advice and Help IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
M ISO Standard Examination - Seeking help formulating an exam Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
N Confused by calibration concepts - Seeking help with the basics General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
Q Seeking: Process Change Control Sample Procedure / Help IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
B Seeking TS 16949 Help - Human Resources Department IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
M MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) - Seeking help Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
W Developing ISO 14001 Aspects and Impacts List - Seeking Help ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 4
C Seeking Help: Design of Experiments - DOE Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
M Seeking Management Review Help - Procedure examples or ideas? Management Review Meetings and related Processes 8
Randy Department of Labor Job Description - Seeking Help Career and Occupation Discussions 22
W Seeking Guidance Verification Test Strategy for Class B Medical Devices IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
M Seeking advice regarding use of off-the-shelf (OTS) batteries Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
A ISMS - Seeking VAPT Consultant Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
M Medical Device Directive - Seeking common nonconformance write up scenarios CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
S Seeking efficient method to manage install base data Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
K Seeking ISO 13485 Registrar Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 15
R Tapping problems - 3/8" hot roll pickled & oiled steel - seeking expertise Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
S Responsibilities between government owner and private subcontractor of a power plant seeking ISO 9001 certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
B Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan Service Industry Specific Topics 3
B Health Canada Recall Definition - Seeking Clarification Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
W Seeking Returned Merchandise Procedure Customer Complaints 1
QMMike New Trend of not seeking Official ISO 9001 Registration ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
R Clinical Evaluation according to MEDDEV 2.7.1 (Rev 4) - seeking template ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
T ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Providers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
D Seeking Corrective Action Process Examples Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
M AS9102 Training - Seeking third party agency that provides online AS9102 training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
F Seeking Internship/Co-op Opportunities in Regulatory Affairs/QA/Clinical Domain (USA) Career and Occupation Discussions 4
M Seeking opinion for ISO14001 team activity ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
smryan Seeking good 2D barcode add-in for Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6