Seeking: Internal Audit Checklist Sheet Form

J

jasone

You people have been great with every question and request I have had. The help is much appreciated.

I am in need of an internal audit checklist. I tried to download the one on the archives here but apparently it is not available for download. I was wondering if someone would mind emailing me one?

Thanks!
Jason

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Wes Bucey

Quite Involved in Discussions
jasone said:
You people have been great with every question and request I have had. The help is much appreciated.

I am in need of an internal audit checklist. I tried to download the one on the archives here but apparently it is not available for download. I was wondering if someone would mind emailing me one?
In my opinion, regardless of any internal audit checklist you may receive from a helpful member of the Cove, you should consider using it as a guideline for making your own which more closely adheres to the specific processes in your own Quality Management System. This means you may put more emphasis on some things than on others.

You might also consider adapting a Gap Analysis check list (Google to find some excellent ones) to be your audit guide. This essentially covers where your actual processes meet or diverge from the Standard. You and your management are responsible for determining whether "apparent" divergence from the Standard makes business sense for your organization.

Hey. Internal audits are important, but they are intended to help your organization improve, NOT act as some "police activity."

T

tarang

Creating an Internal Audit checklist as per the company's requirement is best way of ensuring that u are emphasisng the checks on the right points. just break the company process flow into departments and identify the relevant procedures. once that is done, identify the documents with the procedure. pick up one end ...the starting document, say the customer order and then start moving to the other end, that is delivery of products to the customer against that order. in the process u cover all the departments.

similarly for HR do the same thing.

and u have the whole organsation audited.

as far as auditing the Management Reps functioning is concerned, simply take the Quality Manual, and ask some one else who is qualified enough to prepare questions on the basis of the qUALITY manual.

and all that is required is for the MR to reply the questions with appropriate documentation or refernces.

this is the checklist in theory...and belive me very easy to convert into practice, provided u have ur flowcharts showing the working of the company as a whole and in divisional form...plus the job descriptions and written procedures are available on u.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Seeking Internal Audit Plan form or template Internal Auditing 5
Q ISO 13485, FDA's QSR, CMDR, MDD: Seeking Internal Audit Correlation Matrix Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
C Alternative Internal Audit Methods - Seeking Enlightenment General Auditing Discussions 68
A Warehouse Internal Audit - Seeking Tips and Advice Internal Auditing 17
W Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Examples - Quality Audits Internal Auditing 14
M Internal Quality Audit - Seeking Example Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
J Internal Product Audit - Seeking an example form IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 18
sridharafep Seeking Internal Audit Plan - Design Responsible Manufacturing company Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
A Seeking: ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Checklist for Newbie Internal Auditing 20
T Developing TS-16949 Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Example and Advice Internal Auditing 9
F AS9100 Internal Audit Schedule - Seeking Example AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
M Seeking template for Internal Audit Training Certificate Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
I Seeking: Internal Audit Training Material - Practice Audits? Internal Auditing 14
A Seeking: QS-9000 Internal Audit Checklist Internal Auditing 2
Claes Gefvenberg Seeking Opinions: Internal Audit Flowchart Internal Auditing 5
S TS 16949 Internal Audit Scheduling - Seeking Advice Internal Auditing 10
C 8.2.2 Internal Audit - Seeking Opinions Internal Auditing 38
T Seeking ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Matrix Examples Internal Auditing 7
P Seeking Training Document - Good Characteristics of an Internal Auditor Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
T Internal Auditor Training Presentation - ISO/TS 16949 - Seeking Information Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 10
Marc QS-9000 Internal Auditor Training - Seeking Providers Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
A Seeking training courses for EMS internal auditing - OH, PA or IN Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
F Seeking: Examples/Samples - How to document internal auditor qualifications Internal Auditing 9
S Internal Auditor Training - Seeking Format - Will you share? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
W Internal Auditing Software packages - Seeking Recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
Howard Atkins New to Internal Process Auditing - Seeking Sample Process Audits Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 31
E Seeking "Games" Suitable for an Internal Problem Solving Course Nonconformance and Corrective Action 10
S Seeking: Case Studies for internal auditor training Internal Auditing 5
W Seeking Guidance Verification Test Strategy for Class B Medical Devices IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
M Seeking advice regarding use of off-the-shelf (OTS) batteries Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
A ISMS - Seeking VAPT Consultant Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
M Medical Device Directive - Seeking common nonconformance write up scenarios CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
silentmonkey Seeking efficient method to manage install base data Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
K Seeking ISO 13485 Registrar Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 15
R Tapping problems - 3/8" hot roll pickled & oiled steel - seeking expertise Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
S Responsibilities between government owner and private subcontractor of a power plant seeking ISO 9001 certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
B Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan Service Industry Specific Topics 3
B Health Canada Recall Definition - Seeking Clarification Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
W Seeking Returned Merchandise Procedure Customer Complaints 1
QMMike New Trend of not seeking Official ISO 9001 Registration ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
R Clinical Evaluation according to MEDDEV 2.7.1 (Rev 4) - seeking template ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
T ISO 9001:2015 Training for Management Team in NM - Seeking Suggestions and Providers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
D Seeking Corrective Action Process Examples Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
M AS9102 Training - Seeking third party agency that provides online AS9102 training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
F Seeking Internship/Co-op Opportunities in Regulatory Affairs/QA/Clinical Domain (USA) Career and Occupation Discussions 4
L Seeking help in Basic Maintenance Knowledge Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
M Seeking opinion for ISO14001 team activity ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 3
smryan Seeking good 2D barcode add-in for Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6
Sean Kelley Seeking Feedback on ASQ Guide to Failure Mode and Effect Analysis FMEA and Control Plans 2
S Seeking examples of Nonconforming Materials Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5