Seeking Recommendations: Public ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course

• Thread starter qualitygoddess - 2010
  • Start date
Q

qualitygoddess - 2010

Can someone recommend a company that provides public courses for ISO 14001 lead auditor training? If that happen to provide the training in WI, IL, IN or MI, that would be a big plus! I would like to hear about your own positive personal experience -- in other words, was it a useful course presented by a knowledgeable and interesting instructor??

Thanks.

--QG

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

ralphsulser

I recently received a schedule from Excel Partnership's 2005 Public courses, and it includes ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training in Chicago March 7 to 11.
You can go to their web site www.xlp.com to find out more detail.
Just haopen to have on my desk when you posted. I took the ISO9001;200/TS 16949:2002 lead Auditor course in Nov. '04, and they do a good job.

My training was from the Eagle Group. The price was less than $1000 for the class. Good training, and they are headquartered in Troy, MI.

----------------
added Their URL is: www.eaglegroupusa.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator
I'm gonna say BSI at www.bsiamericas.com . (Taught by me of course)

Who better to deliver the course than the organization that created the document ISO 14001 was based upon?

The others mentioned are great providers, but we're the industry benchmark.

(A non-paid advertisement) :eek:

A

Angela at SKF

I recommend RMT, Inc., Michigan. They did 2 day training at our facility using our company's policy and principles. They compared all requirements of 14001 and 18001. GREAT!!
Phone # (734) 971-7080

I

IEGeek - 2006

I have to go with Randy's recomendation. As a former student of his, he is an excellent instructor that is able to incorporate real world scenarios, true stories and he is not a total stick in the mud.

Another unpaid advertisement????

B

BSMITH

ISO 14001 Courses

And now for an unpaid commercial: AQS Management Systems has ISO 14001 Lead Auditor courses all over the U.S., including the Midwest. For example, they have a class in Minneapolis on March 7 -11. Their website address is: http://www.aqsperformance.com/

In the interest of full disclosure, I teach that particular course several times a year for them.

I

IEGeek - 2006

I am thinking this is like the Home Shopping network or a 30 minute infomercial. Should this be in another area?

Just some thoughts.....

Randy

Super Moderator
N

neenee

My training was from the Eagle Group. The price was less than $1000 for the class. Good training, and they are headquartered in Troy, MI.

----------------
I'm going to take the exam end of this year. May I have a copy of the notes?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Seeking ISO 13485 Registrar Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 15
D Switching to a new Quality Management software - Seeking recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
Pancho Time Tracking Software - Seeking recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
G Texts for Several Disciplines - Seeking Recommendations Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
S E Book for EN AS 9100 - Seeking recommendations AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
gard2372 Implementation and Maintaining Lean Guide book - Seeking recommendations and reviews Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 10
R Complaint tracking software application - Seeking recommendations / reviews Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 22
B ISO 13485 Training Organizations in the US - Seeking Reviews and Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
I Document Control Software - Seeking Experiences and Recommendations Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 19
B Looking to attend a QMS conference - Seeking recommendations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
F Opinions about or Recommendations of Placement Agencies - Seeking USA employment Career and Occupation Discussions 3
C Registrar for AS9100: Seeking Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 14
D Seeking PDM/PLM Systems Recommendations / Reviews - Looking at SmarTeam and Agile Software Quality Assurance 2
A Registrar For ISO / TS 16949: Seeking Recommendations Registrars and Notified Bodies 36
B Process Flow Software - Seeking reviews and recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 19
C ISO 13485 & ISO 17025 Books and ISO 14969 - Seeking Recommendations / Reviews ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
F Project Management book - Seeking advice and recommendations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
J Laptop/notebook computer - Seeking Recommendations After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 41
A Seeking: Document Control/Training Software Recommendations Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
S AS9100 Training Recommendations for Engineers - Seeking Reccommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
W Internal Auditing Software packages - Seeking Recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
N Distance Learning - Quality Management and TQM - Seeking Recommendations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
D Transition training for 13485:2003 - Seeking Recommendations and Comments ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
CarolX Seeking Recommendations: Coordinate Measuring Machine General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
R Seeking: Iso Ts 16949:2000 Book Recommendations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
F Calibration Tracking Software: Seeking Recommendations and Comments General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 23
R Seeking Recommendations: FMEA Software Tools Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
B Shore Durometer Measurements - Seeking Instrument and Procedure Recommendations General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 16
C Education - Seeking Information / Recommendations on CQE/CQM Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
G 8D - Corrective Action Database Software - Seeking Recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
F APQP Systems Software - Seeking Recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
M Seeking TQM (Total Quality Management) Books Recommendations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 9
J Tracking ISO 9001 documentation - Seeking software recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
T Electronic APQP and PPAPs - Seeking Recommendations Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
G Seeking reference guides/ documentation /tips on verification best practices Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
J New QMS Auditor - seeking opportunities to gain audit experience Career and Occupation Discussions 3
M Seeking mentor/consultant for orthopaedic soft goods regulations Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
M Seeking Consultant for Orthopedic Start Up company Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 1
H SOP Template for seeking regulatory clearance - MDSAP Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
W Seeking Guidance Verification Test Strategy for Class B Medical Devices IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
M Seeking advice regarding use of off-the-shelf (OTS) batteries Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
A ISMS - Seeking VAPT Consultant Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
M Medical Device Directive - Seeking common nonconformance write up scenarios CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
silentmonkey Seeking efficient method to manage install base data Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
R Tapping problems - 3/8" hot roll pickled & oiled steel - seeking expertise Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
S Responsibilities between government owner and private subcontractor of a power plant seeking ISO 9001 certification ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
B Seeking for an example or a template of a Business Plan Service Industry Specific Topics 3
B Health Canada Recall Definition - Seeking Clarification Canada Medical Device Regulations 5
W Seeking Returned Merchandise Procedure Customer Complaints 1
QMMike New Trend of not seeking Official ISO 9001 Registration ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 43