Seeking Recommendations: Public ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course

• Thread starter qualitygoddess - 2010
  • Start date
Q

qualitygoddess - 2010

Can someone recommend a company that provides public courses for ISO 14001 lead auditor training? If that happen to provide the training in WI, IL, IN or MI, that would be a big plus! I would like to hear about your own positive personal experience -- in other words, was it a useful course presented by a knowledgeable and interesting instructor??

Thanks.

--QG

R

ralphsulser

I recently received a schedule from Excel Partnership's 2005 Public courses, and it includes ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training in Chicago March 7 to 11.
You can go to their web site www.xlp.com to find out more detail.
Just haopen to have on my desk when you posted. I took the ISO9001;200/TS 16949:2002 lead Auditor course in Nov. '04, and they do a good job.

D

db

My training was from the Eagle Group. The price was less than $1000 for the class. Good training, and they are headquartered in Troy, MI.

----------------
added Their URL is: www.eaglegroupusa.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator
I'm gonna say BSI at www.bsiamericas.com . (Taught by me of course)

Who better to deliver the course than the organization that created the document ISO 14001 was based upon?

The others mentioned are great providers, but we're the industry benchmark.

(A non-paid advertisement) :eek:

A

Angela at SKF

I recommend RMT, Inc., Michigan. They did 2 day training at our facility using our company's policy and principles. They compared all requirements of 14001 and 18001. GREAT!!
Phone # (734) 971-7080

I

IEGeek - 2006

I have to go with Randy's recomendation. As a former student of his, he is an excellent instructor that is able to incorporate real world scenarios, true stories and he is not a total stick in the mud.

Another unpaid advertisement????

B

BSMITH

ISO 14001 Courses

And now for an unpaid commercial: AQS Management Systems has ISO 14001 Lead Auditor courses all over the U.S., including the Midwest. For example, they have a class in Minneapolis on March 7 -11. Their website address is: http://www.aqsperformance.com/

In the interest of full disclosure, I teach that particular course several times a year for them.

I

IEGeek - 2006

I am thinking this is like the Home Shopping network or a 30 minute infomercial. Should this be in another area?

Just some thoughts.....

N

neenee

My training was from the Eagle Group. The price was less than $1000 for the class. Good training, and they are headquartered in Troy, MI.

----------------
I'm going to take the exam end of this year. May I have a copy of the notes?

Top Bottom