Seeking: TS 16949 'Electronic' Check List

P

Phil Northfield

Ts16949

Greetings. This is the first time I've used this forum. Not only that, I'm new to TS16949 (but have QS9000). Does anyone know if there is an electronic TS16949 checklist available? If so, how can I get hold of one?
Thanks, Phil

I

IGORTS

Ts 16949 Vs Qs9000

TUV's Ts 16949 Vs Qs9000 comparison Attached

Igor Martinez

R

Roger Eastin

By checklist, I take it you mean a cross-refernce matrix like the one Igor attached? His checklist comes from TUV, so you could probably go to their website. Someone asked for something like this not too long ago, so you could do a search for that thread.

P

Phil Northfield

Thanks Roger. I was after a Word based document that I could use to check out my QMS, act as an updateable record of document compliance and completion, and as a final internal audit record to show the registrar.

S

Sam

The new quality system assessment checklist is avasilable from AIAG. Just received my copy. Conatins 63 pages. Looks like fun.
Also received the guidance document and the certification scheme.

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
My company wanted to have ISO/TS -16949 certification on or before August 2002. I understood from RWTUV auditors that for this new edition TS 16949:2002 (2nd Edition) there is no auditor have been qualified in India. May I do this in the manner that first I should apply for QS -9000 whose auditors are available in India and just after that or during Survelience Audit I will be audited for TS 16949:2002. Can Any Body help me and tell is this a right manner ?

S

Sam

You can do QS now with ISO9k2k add on. But, if you plan on upgrading to TS shortly it would be a waste of time and money. The man days for an upgrade are the same as for initial registration (less 30% determined by the certification body).
IMO I would search for another certification body.
There are three TUV site on the IOAB, RWTUV specifically is not listed.

S

Sam

Will anyone be attending the 4 day auditing course at AIAG next month (July 15 - 18)? If so see you there.

Top Bottom