Self Assessment Audit from a new potential customer

GunLake

Involved In Discussions
I am working on my first Self assessment audit from a new potential customer. They're asking for examples of previous PPAPs, APQPs, etc from other customers, Is this appropriate to send this information? Should I remove the other customers name from the documents? They want proof/examples for all audit questions.

Thank You,
GunLake

What you provide a customer is entirely up to you, but I would certainly "sanitize" it and be sure no proprietary info is on it, as sometimes things could be mentioned (processes, tools, etc) that are critical. I would also, in this case, "cherry pick" what you are supplying, (if you supply anything) because this is, after all, part of a sales pitch, whether it looks like it or not.

try2makeit

Quite Involved in Discussions
I am working on my first Self assessment audit from a new potential customer. They're asking for examples of previous PPAPs, APQPs, etc from other customers, Is this appropriate to send this information? Should I remove the other customers name from the documents? They want proof/examples for all audit questions.

Thank You,
GunLake

I had to do this recently for a new Customer and I removed any Customer Information in the PPAP file.

Top Bottom