Server Downtime

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
The server with the pictures will be down Sunday. Hopefully I'll have everything back up and online by Monday morning. I'm doing a clean install of the OS and all the programs as I've rearranged the computer and the drives.

Note that this may extend into the weel. A clean full install is a long process and whilst I believe I can finish it today and tonight experience says it may take longer than I am predicting.

This does NOT affect these forums. The forums are on my business server which was not affected by the disk crash. It's a completely different server. The server which crashed was my home 'play / hobby' server.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
was named killer CLOUD BASED QUALITY DOCUMENTATION vs. SERVER BASED Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
S Moving from client-server to cloud-based, is that a new submission? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 3
M Trouble with Europa website - Internal Server Error (March 2019) EU Medical Device Regulations 5
Marc Server RAM Failure - 7 Dec 2018 Forum News and General Information 3
D SQL Server Username and Password Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
D Nonconformance on document control - Unapproved document on production server Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
J Dummy SMTP server for email testing Software Quality Assurance 3
H Requirements for Data Storage as to Geographic Server Location Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 11
P Blackberry Server Down - October 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
V Do we need to Validate a Server/Back-End System? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
kisxena Transferring a validated software platform to a virtual server Software Quality Assurance 8
B Controlled Copies of a Quality Manual in an electronic media (file/server) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
J What Can You Do with Active Server Pages? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 0
C User Acceptance Testing best practice - conducted on production server or test server Software Quality Assurance 0
ccochran Synthis software review - Process Modeler and Process Server Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
L Forms in MS Word - Trying to put forms on a server and prohibit modifications Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 84
W Is it permissable to maintain "controlled quality documents" on the EDP server only? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
S ISO 9001 software package that will work with Outlook on an Exchange server Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
A Document Matrix - Can the Server Directory Listing(s) be used? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
S Data/Drawing Control - All documents controlled on a head-office server? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
A Repairable System Reliability Analysis: Uptime/Downtime Hours, Failure Modes Data Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 2
B How to begin tracking FPY (First Pass Yield) and "Downtime" tracking Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
M Maintainability Calculations - Maintenance downtime of a fleet of 49 trucks Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Stijloor Digital Devices Deprive Brain of Needed Downtime After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
C Has anyone ever heard of Informance software? Monitors machine uptime/downtime (OEE) Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 11
P OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) and Downtime Manufacturing and Related Processes 17
Q TS16949 Maintenance Objectives and Machine Downtime IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
K Productivity Objective - Production / Downtime Tracking Program ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
H What is Predictive Maintenance - MFTB Collection (downtime interval of equipment) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
T Using DMAIC to reduce equipment downtime Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
B Gage R&R for Downtime Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3