Service Level Agreement between Software Vendors and Client - Need help Urgently

M

maryacton

Hi All,

I have a favor to ask, I am doing some research into service level agreements between software vendors and client and was wondering if anyone has an example of one that I could read to get an idea of what they should contain.

D

Duke Okes

Re: Service Level Agreement - Need help Urgently

Hi All,I have a favor to ask, I am doing some research into service level agreements between software vendors and client and was wondering if anyone has an example of one that I could read to get an idea of what they should contain.

Uh, have you tried google?! Lots of info and examples.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

...service level agreements between software vendors and client and was wondering if anyone has an example of one that I could read to get an idea of what they should contain.
Not many software people stop by here. This is a Bump in case anyone here can help with specifics.

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource

Hi All,

I have a favor to ask, I am doing some research into service level agreements between software vendors and client and was wondering if anyone has an example of one that I could read to get an idea of what they should contain.

what are you asking for? like terms of tech support, etc?

M

maryacton

Thank you for the great help

Top Bottom