Setting Benchmarks

K

Ken B.

Being fairly new to ISO I am having problems setting bench marks for Rejected stock, Customer complaints, Non Conformances...etc.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to determine what the companys benchmarks should be. I am in corrugated packaging so there is a large number of Non Conformances pertaining to raw stock, I would like to get a better handle on these figures. Thanks, Ken

E

energy

Ken B. said:

Being fairly new to ISO I am having problems setting bench marks for Rejected stock, Customer complaints, Non Conformances...etc.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to determine what the companys benchmarks should be. I am in corrugated packaging so there is a large number of Non Conformances pertaining to raw stock, I would like to get a better handle on these figures. Thanks, Ken

Ken,

First, Welcome to the Cove!:bigwave:

Second, use the search function and type in "Benchmark" or "Benchmarking". There are a couple of good threads that will answer most of your questions. If not, c'mon on back here and the Benchmark Gurus will be sure to help out.:ko: :smokin:

Top Bottom