Setting up a Zmike for Pin Gage Calibration

W

Woot58

Hello,

I am trying to setup a Zmike for pin gage calibration. I am using the output and sending it to QC-CALC for reports.

Does anyone have any custom reports and hints on the settings for using it in this manner.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
I do not, but any laser micrometer or super micrometer will have some environmental conditions and so forth that are necessary to maintain confidence in the results, such as 20C and similar.

As for the software package, others here may be much more familiar than I am, and you should have a reply shortly.

K

kgriff

Can you provide a bit more information? I've only seen QC-CALC once, and have never used it. I do, however, have a Z-Mike set up for data output to a spreadsheet. It is very simple to do, and I may be able to help you out, I just need to know a bit more about QC-CALC.

B

Boats1000

I am looking for any help on spreadsheets for pin gauge calibrations. I have z-mike set up to send data to XL but I am looking for information on anywhere to get pre-set up spreadsheets for pin gauge sets. I have several to calibrate. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Top Bottom