Shainin and DOE (Design of Experiments) Information

C

Chua Kwan Teng

Hello

I am KT Chua, and will be very much appreciated if anyone can email me some material on Shanain DOE. My email address is in my profile.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Seeking Shainin and DOE Information

If you read a bit and Search the forums you will probably find what you're looking for.

Please don't ask people to e-mail you things. This is a forum for sharing files and information, and for participating in the discussions, not for asking people to do everything for you.

To give you a start, see these existing Shainin and DOE discussion threads.

W

wmarhel

Re: Seeking Shainin and DOE Information

To add to Marc comments, Shainin material is copyrighted and from a few stories I've heard, rigorously defended.

Wayne

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Shainin vs. Fisher vs. Taguchi DOE (Design of Experiments) Statistical Analysis Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 10
A DOE - Design of Experiments - Shainin Design and Development of Products and Processes 7
S Shainin DOE - Paired Comparison? Background of this theory? Binomial distribution? Six Sigma 16
L DOE Integrated Methodology - Traditional DOE vs. Taguchi Methods vs. Shainin Techniqu Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
B Problem Solving Methodology Help - Shainin/Red X Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 19
S Design of Experiments - Details of Shainin technique and a training source - India Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
C Six Sigma vs. Shainin - Content of problems that can be solved by Shainin Six Sigma 25
Atul Khandekar Shainin & Others - Views expressed about 'Quality Gurus' Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 8
G Shainin statistical engineering techniques Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
R Dorian Shainin passed away on Friday, January 7, 2000 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 2
J Selecting factors for screening DoE design Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
J Including Repeats in DoE using Minitab Using Minitab Software 5
J DoE - Number of runs in Plackett-Burman (Minitab) Using Minitab Software 2
J DoE (Design of Experiments) - Multiple responses with different factors Using Minitab Software 2
K Power point training slides on DOE (Design of Experiments) Wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
I DOE: High variance and small effects in Minitab Using Minitab Software 1
M I have 3 different factors - DOE help Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
N Do I need to approach galvanized steel sheet flatness issue with DOE? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
V Screening DOE with 7 Input factors and 4 responses - Significant factors Using Minitab Software 1
H Taguchi mixed model DoE [L16 (4^3 2^6): factors interaction and ANOVA calculation Using Minitab Software 3
R Is there any Excel .xls Spreadsheet available for DOE with 3 factors? Six Sigma 1
N DOE (design of experiments) in Minitab 16 Using Minitab Software 6
D Interpretation of DOE interaction plot Using Minitab Software 8
D Minitab - Design combinations (DOE) Using Minitab Software 4
C DOE - How to determine optimal settings and transposing data Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
N 3 factor - 3 level experiment with DoE and Minitab Using Minitab Software 10
M DOE: Significant factor or not Using Minitab Software 2
P When can we apply DOE (Design of Experiments)? Six Sigma 8
S DOE Analysis - Experiments with 5 Factors Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
R [Minitab] DOE Output vs. Actual Data Using Minitab Software 6
S Blocking In a DOE Six Sigma 1
P Screening DOE: A coming up headache story Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
Y Please help me solve a DOE problem - New Minitab User Using Minitab Software 36
P Cyclic Effect Factoring in DOE (Design of Experiments) Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
V Analysing Results after DOE Using Minitab Software 1
V Analysis of DOE Results and Model Finalization Using Minitab Software 4
J How to Estimate the Number of Replicates on a DOE (Design of Experiments) Six Sigma 5
R 4 Factors 3 Level DOE to determine which factors are significant Using Minitab Software 2
K Minitab Lack-of-Fit Test in DOE (Design of Experiments) Using Minitab Software 4
M Injection Moulding Minitab DOE - All P Values are 0 Using Minitab Software 7
G Setting up a 3 Factor, 2 Level,2 response DOE in Minitab Using Minitab Software 7
Z A DOE in Minitab - 3 factors and 3 levels for each factor Using Minitab Software 12
M Taguchi L4 Orthogonal Array Design of Experiments (DOE) in an Excel spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
V Linking the FMEA Causes & Action Plan with DOE Experiments or Experimentation Design FMEA and Control Plans 1
B DOE Question: 3 factors with 2 levels and 1 factor with 3 levels Six Sigma 2
Z Help with running 3 factor DOE factor optimization Using Minitab Software 2
H Minitab DOE Analysis of Data and Transforming Using Minitab Software 4
P Help Setting Up and Analyzing 3 Factor 2 Level Full Factorial Design for DOE Using Minitab Software 3
B Taguchi DOE (Design of Experiments) example using Minitab Using Minitab Software 3
C 3 Factor DOE (Design of Experiments) Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0