Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Hamlet

ccochran

Southern Gentleman
Thomas,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad the article was of interest. Good luck in all your studies on leadership; it's a topic that has no end.

Craig

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
B

baller_4life

Hello, everybody:

Here's something a little unusual. It's called Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Hamlet. It illustrates how Hamlet models (or does not model) leadership attributes. I think I wrote it in such a way that even someone unfamiliar with the play would have no trouble following the logic and hopefully enjoying it. I'm almost finished with a piece on Shakespeare's Macbeth, also illustrating leadership traits.

I am very interested in knowing if something like this holds people's interests and is of value, or if I'm just crazy. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Stay warm,
Craig

I know im late in reading this...but i read it and i found it very interesting and accurate. it got me to keep reading! Thankz...It also helped me for my assignment!

ccochran

Southern Gentleman
Baller,

Thanks for taking a look at it! I'm glad it was helpful. I've written another one on Macbeth, if you're feeling particularly Shakespearian...

Craig

B

baller_4life

lol...no its ok...i was wondering if you had any on, "Shakespeare's lessons in Leadership: Hamlet" but analyzing Claudius' leadership as king. or even other effective or non-effective leaders in the play (i.e Laertes, Fortinbras, etc) if u do please let me kno. or if you anywhere i could find it

Thankz, Stephen (baller_4life)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ccochran Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Macbeth The Reading Room 30
B Lessons Learned Implementing ISO 50001 (Chemical Engineering Progress) Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
tnorton Lessons learned from implementing Customer Complaints Customer Complaints 1
R IATF 16949 Clause 6.1.2.1 - Lessons Learned and Risk Analysis IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
M What do the terms "Lessons Learned" and "Best Practices" mean ? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 2
M Linking Risk Management with Lessons Learned ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Lessons Learned - from ANAB 2013/06/06 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
J Three Best Practices and Lessons Learned in APQP APQP and PPAP 1
B Lessons Learnt template - Information Security Management System Experiences Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
P Implementing a Lessons Learned Program Benchmarking 2
P Lessons Learned Identification - Potential Preventive Action Responsibilities Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 4
L Lessons Learned from our recent ISO/TS 16949:2009 Surveillance Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Sidney Vianna Lessons learned from the AS9100 Rev. C Transition Process AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 16
T Lessons Learned - Document Control? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
T Lessons Learned in a Product Development Project Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
H Capturing temporary actions in PFMEA in terms of manpower, lessons learned FMEA and Control Plans 9
S How to Capture and Share Project Lessons and Improvement Ideas? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
M "Lessons Learned System" - Evidence for Audit IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
D Lessons Learned Reporting/Utilizing Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
Sean Kelley Lessons learned? Asked by my boss to compile a list of lessons learned Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 33
RoxaneB Life's Lessons Amidst the Blooms Imported Legacy Blogs 2
P Kaizen your life with the Ten Lessons for Good Health World News 15
ScottK Lessons Learned so far from my current ISO9001 adventure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
G What to present for 'Lessons Learned" from audits to Sony Ericsson - Supplier to SE Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
S Single Point Lessons Used in Production - Seeking Examples Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 21
A Manufacturing Lessons Learned - New product from Design into Manufacturing Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
S Training technical operators on production floor - E.g. Single Point Lessons Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
T Corporate Lessons Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
F Capturing Lessons Learned from a CAPA - One Point Lessons Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
ccochran Quality Lessons from the Field - The need to understand your true costs The Reading Room 18
B Example of Lessons Learned Plan Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
U Applying Lessons Learned to other products Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 2
PatMaz Help creating a Lessons Learned Database Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
A Corporate lessons Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 7
J Implementing a Pull System in a manufacturing line? Lessons Learned? Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
G Gage R&R derivation with respect to ndc - Lessons Learned Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
C MSA on CMM Hard Learned Lessons - Look Before you Leap Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 13
C 6 Business Lessons From Martha Stewart Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
J Database Lessons Learned - Real issue with the quality of the data being entered Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 0
D 4.1.1 Lessons Learned - Use of Design Data - How to Implement Design and Development of Products and Processes 5
L Lean Transformation - How do you get Senior Leadership engaged Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 6
Q Tips for Action Requests on Communication and Leadership ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
I Questions to ask when auditing for Organizational Leadership and Planning for the QMS? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
I ISO 9001:2015 - "Resources" - handled by leadership team? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Leadership Role in Designing QMS - Upper Management Support Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 16
R The formation of Leadership in the Workplace Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
V Leadership and Organization Styles in Different Countries Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
M IATF Tool for Leadership and Planning - 2017 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
K ISO 9001:2015 Leadership and Commitment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
A Leadership Responsibility in an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2