Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Hamlet

ccochran

Southern Gentleman
Thomas,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad the article was of interest. Good luck in all your studies on leadership; it's a topic that has no end.

Craig

B

baller_4life

Hello, everybody:

Here's something a little unusual. It's called Shakespeare's Lessons in Leadership: Hamlet. It illustrates how Hamlet models (or does not model) leadership attributes. I think I wrote it in such a way that even someone unfamiliar with the play would have no trouble following the logic and hopefully enjoying it. I'm almost finished with a piece on Shakespeare's Macbeth, also illustrating leadership traits.

I am very interested in knowing if something like this holds people's interests and is of value, or if I'm just crazy. Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Stay warm,
Craig

I know im late in reading this...but i read it and i found it very interesting and accurate. it got me to keep reading! Thankz...It also helped me for my assignment!

ccochran

Southern Gentleman
Baller,

Thanks for taking a look at it! I'm glad it was helpful. I've written another one on Macbeth, if you're feeling particularly Shakespearian...

Craig

B

baller_4life

lol...no its ok...i was wondering if you had any on, "Shakespeare's lessons in Leadership: Hamlet" but analyzing Claudius' leadership as king. or even other effective or non-effective leaders in the play (i.e Laertes, Fortinbras, etc) if u do please let me kno. or if you anywhere i could find it

Thankz, Stephen (baller_4life)

Top Bottom