"Shop-Floor Work Instruction" ? How important they are?

Caster

An Early Cover
Trusted Information Resource
Thinking software?

dmytry said:
..... could you refer me to some application which will generate detailed "Operation Sheet" for the process and will not require you to enter any information about equipment/tools/fixtures/order of operations when you describe the process? This application should work like this:
dmytry said:
.....- when you are entering information into the system, _you never tell the system how to make_ it (I mean in which order what equipment/tools/fixtures to use). You just enter the info about _what should be done_ (80% is geometry and you can get it from the file with drawing)
- you press the button and you get the process sheet ttached above ....

Dmytry

OK, I think I see what you are looking for. And I have not ever seen such a thing.

It would seem to me to have to be some kind of artificial intelligence system.

What you describe is what our manufacturing engineers do with their brains and expertise. I am unaware of any current software that can replace them. Maybe it exists and I am unaware of it. If you can build this, you deserve to get rich!

Interesting!

J

jose_daniel111

Re: Thinking software?

Dmytry

OK, I think I see what you are looking for. And I have not ever seen such a thing.

It would seem to me to have to be some kind of artificial intelligence system.

What you describe is what our manufacturing engineers do with their brains and expertise. I am unaware of any current software that can replace them. Maybe it exists and I am unaware of it. If you can build this, you deserve to get rich!

Interesting!
So? I'm reading this 11 years later, what happened?

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Top Bottom