SBS - The best value in QMS software

Short run SPC Seminars?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Rick Goodson

sulkinsf

It appears no one has a recommendation on a good course. I attended an IQI course in 1987 that I found to be excellent, but that was too long ago to use as a recommendation today. You might look at seminars offered by SPC Press. Don Wheeler is an expert on short run SPC. His company website is http://www.spcpress.com You might also look at the IQI course offerings. Their website is http://www.i-q-i.com/contact.htm

Reagrads,

Rick

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P SPC Short Run Advice of a Stamping Process Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
D IMR (Individuals and Moving Range) Chart for Short-Run SPC - How much data to include Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
R What is a "DNOM Chart" in reference to Short Run SPC? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Analysis of the figures from Dr Wheeler's 'Short Run SPC' Using Minitab Software 3
S Book for SPC Short Run - Recommendations Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 12
O Short Run SPC Chart Template needed Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
E How to Effectively Apply Short Run SPC Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 33
M Short Run SPC with Tool Wear Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
M Standardized P Chart for Short Run Production Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
B How to Demonstrate Stability and Repeatability in very Short Run Process AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 10
D Short Run Cpk and Minitab Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
N Which is more appropriate Regular or Short Run control charting? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
P Short Run Charts - Sample size N=1 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
K Short run Z-bar & W charts - Can anyone tell me the formula used? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
M Multivariable Control Chart - Target, Short Run, Group charts, T2, etc. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
A Short Run Capability - Batch quantity is 15,000 to 20,000 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
T Short Run - Low Volume Cpk Calculation Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 10
T PPAPs for job shops that produce short run assemblies (i.e 100 to 10,000 units) APQP and PPAP 9
L Short Run Mfg Seeking QS9000 Certification QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 2
S Precontrol and Process Capability - CNC Lathes that run small batches - Short Runs Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 12
D SINGLE FAULT CONDITION, short circuit and open circuit of any component (IEC 60601-1 3.1) IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 9
Ajit Basrur Definitions - Short-term and Brief exposure Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
supadrai My short yet eventful stint as a regulatory affairs lawyer dude is coming to an end! Career and Occupation Discussions 1
G Uncertainty of staging a short line scale standard on longer measuring machine? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
A How to systemically improve product quality in short-term and long-term basis? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 1
B Short term vs Long term Capability - We ship millions of parts in a year Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
A Short Term vs. Long Term SPC Study - Where is Cp and Cpk Defined Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
R Height gauge to measure short hard to access heights General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
D Balancing between Strategic Objectives & Short Term Priorities Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
E Short Case Studies - Major/Minor Nonconformance, Observation or OK? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
kedarg6500 Sample Size for Short Term & Long Term Process Capability Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
B Quality-related short term course in Perth Australia Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
W Supply Voltage Condition for Transformer O/L and S/C (open & short circuit) testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
E Expiration Date on Label for different Countries (Short Shelf Life Product) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Fender1 How to comply with ISO 9001 and provide quick/short lead-time orders? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
P Understanding IEC 60601-1:2005, Clause 8.1 b) - Short Circuiting Double Insulation IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 13
H Looking for short videos that cover what ISO 9001 is Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
R Are multi-faults needed? Effects of a Short Circuit IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 7
R Should the fault tests pass if temperature goes high in short time? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 15
S Aspect vs. Impact and Hazard vs. Risk - Short/clear explanation & example Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 11
S Pp/Ppk & Cp/Cpk - Which is appropriate for Long/Short Term Study? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 20
D Short Quality Cases for my Quality Workshop so I can make a Case Study Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 10
E Error Proofing to prevent Length Short - CNC Turning Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
Sidney Vianna Short notice audits - Have you been through or triggered one? Registrars and Notified Bodies 4
R Short-term vs. Long-term Variation Six Sigma 5
J Short Term and Long Term Quality Objectives AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 20
M Gage R&R Short Study vs. Long Study vs. Other Studies Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 25
A Injection Mold 100% Visual Inspection - Short Shots and Debris not being found Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 22
A Normal Deviation - short cut/method to calculate sigma Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Chennaiite Interpretation of Short term vs. Long term Capability Studies Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3