Should I get an Internal Auditor Certification of Exemplar Global / RABQSA?

C

clara08

Hi anyone,
I have experience about Internal audit in Food company in Vietnam. I go to Australia to live. So I'm going to study to get an Internal Auditor Certification of Exemplar Global / RABQSA to find an internal auditor job in Australia.

Do you know about Exemplar Global / RABQSA? Can you give me a advice about quality of this certification.
Thanks so much :thanx:

N

natecsss

We just had four employees, myself included, go through training with Exemplar Global and we all found it beneficial. Two of us were brand new to ISO and auditing and we learned a lot of what goes into an audit. Two of us were experienced auditors and also found the classes helpful as well. I'm not as seasoned as some of the people here but I don't see what the drawback would be. My work with them has gone well.

AndyN

Moved On
Hi anyone,
I have experience about Internal audit in Food company in Vietnam. I go to Australia to live. So I'm going to study to get an Internal Auditor Certification of Exemplar Global / RABQSA to find an internal auditor job in Australia.

Do you know about Exemplar Global / RABQSA? Can you give me a advice about quality of this certification.
Thanks so much :thanx:

In Australia, this qualification has more weight than in the rest of the World. For a job in the Australian market, you may well find it more common. For the rest of us? It has little weight, compared to ASQ or Lead Auditor (IRCA/Exemplar) status.

C

clara08

We just had four employees, myself included, go through training with Exemplar Global and we all found it beneficial. Two of us were brand new to ISO and auditing and we learned a lot of what goes into an audit. Two of us were experienced auditors and also found the classes helpful as well. I'm not as seasoned as some of the people here but I don't see what the drawback would be. My work with them has gone well.

Thanks for your share. Which training provider did you study to get this certificate? :)

N

natecsss

Pretty sure we went right through Exemplar Global. Maybe even AQS Management System

M

mguilbert

For what its worth. Here at my company we have all auditors attend the lead auditor course. This is little more costly and longer but also helps to understand where a lead auditor is coming from and how to successfully challenge any questionable findings.

Hope this helps.

C

clara08

Pretty sure we went right through Exemplar Global. Maybe even AQS Management System

Yes, I know but I want to ask about which training provider you studied to get a certificate of Exemplar Global. Because, firstly prior to applying for a certification you need to have completed a training Course with one of Exemplar Global Training Providers :)

C

clara08

For what its worth. Here at my company we have all auditors attend the lead auditor course. This is little more costly and longer but also helps to understand where a lead auditor is coming from and how to successfully challenge any questionable findings.

Hope this helps.
I think I should internal auditor course before lead auditor course. Because I need to find a job here, new environment :(

N

natecsss

I pulled up our receipt and it was AQS Management Systems. There are plenty of good ones out there though that can get you the Exemplar Global Certification.

Top Bottom