Sidney Vianna - Ten years at the Cove!

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Milestones are always a great time to "take account"; to stop and give an open "thanks" to those who have contributed here.

Sidney, thank you so much for the service and dedication that you have given to the Cove. Not only on the public board but as a moderator, you have provided valuable insight in so many different areas.

I have learned much from you; and for one, am very appreciative. :agree1:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
S

samsung

Re: Sidney Vianna-ten years at the Cove!

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you very much Sidney for your valuable contribution on this forum for last one decade. Let the journey go on with the same passion decade after decade.

Thank you so much.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
As many of you know, Sidney was also in the old Jennejohn listserve. Sidney has been visiting here for a long time. Sidney has contributed a lot to the forum in a number of ways.

I extend my Thanks to Sidney for all he has done to support the Cove over the years. :agree:

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
I echo the thought that Sidney has been a continual source of solid information, rarely influenced by personal prejudice or bias. Congratulations on a consistently good performance!:applause:

Congratulations Sidney! I take this opportunity to thank you for very useful inputs that you have been giving in this forum; I have been personally benefited by your posts. Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge with others.

With kind regards,

Ramakrishnan

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Staff member
Admin
As many of you know, Sidney was also in the old Jennejohn listserve. Sidney has been visiting here for a long time. Sidney has contributed a lot to the forum in a number of ways.
Marc, I remember receiving a couple of emails from you, letting me know of the existence of the qs-9000.com website and inviting me to join. I don't remember exactly when it happened, but it took a while before I decided to join it as a member with "full rights" to post....:tg:

Energy was the most "colorful character" of the site, at that time. I remember my first exchanges with him and feeling like I had to walk on eggshells when I first started posting here.

While I might have shared some things with folks here, I have (genuinely) learnt a great deal more from the collective wisdom freely exchanged in this community.

Thanks for enticing me to join this wonderful community that you created back in 1996 and fostered since them, with the help of administrators, moderators, contributors and members. :agree:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Congratulations to Sidney Vianna Covegratulations 16
BradM Sidney Vianna reaches a Well-Earned status Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
Sidney Vianna AS9110 - Paper/article by Sidney Vianna - Your comments? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 16
A Looking for AS9102 On-Line or Third Party First Article Training "Help Sidney" AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
Marc Sidney Justifies Registrars as 'Tests' Registrars and Notified Bodies 5
B OSHA Top Ten webinar, March 31 (free online) [Deleted] Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
Marc Ten City Maps from History Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
D Ten Commandments of Sustainability Imported Legacy Blogs 1
A Ten "I" Rules of Quality ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Paul Simpson A starter for ten! Imported Legacy Blogs 2
Sidney Vianna Ten CB's have had their IATF contract terminated - ISO/TS 16949:2002 Registrars and Notified Bodies 3
P Kaizen your life with the Ten Lessons for Good Health World News 15
Jim Wynne The Top Ten Worst / Ugliest Car Designs Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 87
Z Creating and Maintaining a Top Ten Poor Quality Supplier Performer List Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 16
C Top ten things to say when caught sleeping at your desk. Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 12
J AIAG PPAP Third edition changes to Fourth - Ten major changes? APQP and PPAP 10
W The ten commandments of improvement - A Visual you can use! Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 7
C Ten Most Idiotic Sports Fans Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
S Product Identification Question - One work order to cover ten crates? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
R Ten Things Management Can Do To Destroy a Quality Culture Registered Visitor Articles Archive 16
Marc Ten Worst Companies in 2003 World News 4
R Is R&R Study applicable? Ten Production lines & Automated Measurements Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1