thanks in advance
...sanju:read:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Re: Single Minute Die Exchange Information

See this existing SMDE discussion thread for starters. Maybe some others will have some additional information they can share, but it's slow here on weekends so it may be a day or two.

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Y

yassser33

Here is a link to a page i think it may be good for you
see user profile

if you need any more information , contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Here is a link to a page i think it may be good for you
see user profile

if you need any more information , contact me.
yasser33,

What is your affiliation with this web site. It shows in your profile - and we frown on posting direct links to web sites.

We ask that you share your knowlege with others on this website. We frown on folks posting links to their web site - especially new users.

Thank you.

Y

yassser33

Dear CarolX :

I'm sorry if that is not allowed , i think that page contain direct answer for the question.

if this against your roles , i will delete it , but please tell me , how i will share answers here ? I'm suuposed to copy and paste information or what to do .?

harry

Super Moderator

Dear CarolX :

I'm sorry if that is not allowed , i think that page contain direct answer for the question.

if this against your roles , i will delete it , but please tell me , how i will share answers here ? I'm suuposed to copy and paste information or what to do .?
Thank you for your participation. If you need to refer to items in your website, we request you to do two things:
1. Let it be known that it is your site
2. Let people know that your site can be found in your profile page (click on user name)

As Carol mentioned, we frown on posting direct links to websites and we appreciate people declaring their affiliation in the first instance.

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Dear CarolX :

This site was created for a free exchange of ideas. On occasion - the only solution may be found on external web site.

You have responded well to other questions, and we appreciate your contribution.

I asked you to identify your relationship with the link you posted. Please refer to the TOS found here http://elsmar.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=8831but specifically

3. VENDORS AND CONSULTANTS - COMMERCIAL USE

a. Spamming the forums with advertisements is not allowed. If you are registering to sell electronic/electric or other commercial items, your post(s) will be deleted within minutes and you will be banned from the forum.

b. If you are in any way, financially or other wise, 'related' to a product or company under discussion, it is required that you state your relationship. Feel free to respond to questions but let us know if you are 'related'. HOWEVER - We want content in the forums, not just a referral to your web site or products or services. If you want to post an outright advertisement, have a product to sell, a demo or whatever, please call or e-mail Marc Smith to discuss.

c. Products or services you may be associated with, along with a link to your company's web site, can be detailed in your User Profile. As you interact with the community, folks will naturally look at the profile and see your information. If there's something specific you think you product or service can help with, please give a detailed explanation and then refer to the information in your profile.

Y

yassser33

Dear CarolX and harry :

Agian I'm sorry if i break a role for the forum , i didnt meant to spam , because my site is not commerical at all , i dont sell prodcuts or service , its pure content site about business excellence , and i was thinking to save time for "sanjugalande " by direct him to the page instead of search through all the site.

But now , after i read what you wrote , I will not put any sites again , weather its mine or not.

thank you for your direction .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Dies template (tabular column) wanted Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
P SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies) - Project guidelines/ example required Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
J Pronunciation of SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 10
A Can single minute exchange of dies concept be used in office? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
A Can SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies) be applied to office environment? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 18
D Toyota SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies) Clarification Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 12
P Single Minute Exchange of Dies and Rollfeeds - SMED in press shops Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
D Single Minute Exchange of Die - Preparing to launch a SMED project Manufacturing and Related Processes 14
F UDI - Unit of Use and Class I, single-use devices EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A Single use non-sterile syringe used in the oral cavity - Laboratory test advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
D EUDAMED Single Registration Number (SRN) - How to get it? EU Medical Device Regulations 8
CycleMike GD&T - Hole pattern - Print (attached) has a single Datum Reference Frame Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
K Does company who manufacture but does not design or carry out clinical trials is responsible for CE marking for single use medical devices? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
F 2017/745 Article 31 Single Registration Number Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
M Informational EU draft act – Single-use medical devices – safety and performance requirements for reprocessing Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Q IATF rule for single site - Ingots from scrap metal recycling company IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
R Supplier Controls we can place on Single-Source Suppliers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Critical suppliers (Definition of) and MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 15
A Touch current in single fault conditions test and earth leakage current in normal conditions test, are they really different tests? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
Ed Panek Can a single supplier fit two or more categories for risk? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
T No Defined Shelf Life/Expiration Date - Disposable single-use, non-invasive, non-sterile Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
F Reprocessing or refurbishing? Single Use Medical Device CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
S How to make Single Sign On (SSO) Comply e-sig requirements? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
E Sample size for design verification of variable in single use device Design and Development of Products and Processes 19
Ed Panek Sensitive Supplier Issue - Single source supplier ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
G Single DFU for multiple medical devices in one box Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M Medical Device News Health Canada - Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition Plan Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
A ISO 2859 Single Sampling - Clarification regarding the sampling table Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
bio_subbu Indian government issues guidance on Grouping Medical Devices in a Single Submission Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
F Marketing a single medical device with multiple indications Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
G IEC 61010 - Single Fault Condition - Protective Impedance Implementation IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
T Definition Sole source VS. Single Source - Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 2
Edward Reesor MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) Costs Canada Medical Device Regulations 7
Mikey324 GR&R - Little to no part to part variation in single part number Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 14
R How many Corrective Action Request can be Issued by DCMA for a single issue? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
I Label Expiration Date - Single Use Combination Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M What are Single Fault Conditions and how to test - IEC 80601-2-13 Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
M Merge Technical File, DMR, and Device File into a single document? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
P Single Use Disposable Dental Syringe - CE Marking Advice EU Medical Device Regulations 4
S IEC 60601-1 - Label Physical Requirements for Disposable (Single Use) Medical Devices IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
E Single Fault Condition Simulation IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
N Reliability Testing of a Single-Use (Disposable) Medical Device Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
R Standards Specific to Single Channel ECG Medical Device IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
Ronen E FDA encourages industry to participate in Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Other US Medical Device Regulations 10
J QMS and ISO 9001 for a Single Person Machine Shop ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
P Question related to Single Fault Conditions IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
T Single Point Contact / DoC CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
R How to combine ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 29001:2010 into a single QMS Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
T Printing a single Page from a Quality Manual Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
somashekar MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) Pilot: Please share your feedback ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 35