Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies) - Project guidelines/ example required

P

pressanna - 2010

Dear All,

I ve been given a project on SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Die, in a soap industry. I was briefed that my project is to capture the video of a Variant Change over (color change over) in the soap industry and form the element table. I need to know how to go about doing a SMED project, in detail.

If anyone has done this earlier, pls help me how you have doneit. What are the common mistakes made? What precautions/ pre requesites needed for doing this?

I ll be grateful if someone could send me softcopy of a similar project done earlier.

Thanks in advance.
Expecting your kind help

Regards
Prasanna:agree:

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: SMED - Project guidelines/ example required

Dear All,

I ve been given a project on SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Die, in a soap industry. I was briefed that my project is to capture the video of a Variant Change over (color change over) in the soap industry and form the element table. I need to know how to go about doing a SMED project, in detail.

If anyone has done this earlier, pls help me how you have doneit. What are the common mistakes made? What precautions/ prerequisites needed for doing this?

I ll be grateful if someone could send me soft copy of a similar project done earlier.

Thanks in advance.
Expecting your kind help.

Regards

Prasanna:agree:
Begin here.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom