Software design document NMPA guidance and consultant

I am looking for English version of software design NMPA guidance document. Also looking for a contractor / consultant/technical writer who can help write the
document for our product.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
I'll be glad to assist. Please send me a private message with some more details and contact info.

-Shimon
Shimon, Unfortunately, since I am new to the forum, I cannot send you a PM until I post 10 messages. Please share your Linkedin profile and I will contact you.
Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Software item classification and Detailed Design IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
Watchcat Software validation vs design V&V? Other US Medical Device Regulations 27
S Examples of FDA acceptable Software Design Specification (SDS) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
Z Software for design control ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
U API Spec Q1 - 5.6.1.2 C (3) - Design software Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
P Software requirement and design specifications - Medical device contains both hardware and software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
JoshuaFroud Design and Development of Software under 13485:2016 or 62304? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
L Software Medical Device - 7.3.8 - Design and Development Transfer ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
L Design software for a spectrophotometer for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
A Are Software Requirements Specifications part of Design Input? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
R Medical Device Software Segregation and Detailed Design IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 10
M Design and Development Outputs for Software Development (7.3.3) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
H Involving into Electronic and Software Design Issues Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
M Software Design Specification - How in depth should this be? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
R Cloud Computing Requirements for Design History Files for Software Medical Devices 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
V Any experience/feedback on statistical software tools...minitab -design expert -JMP Using Minitab Software 4
Chennaiite Is Design Verification Software required to be Calibrated IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
sagai What if ... Source code part of the SDS (Software Design Specification) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 13
J Design Control & Rapid Prototyping - Medical Device Software 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
H Paper based DHF (Design History File) updates for Software Updates 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
S Checklist for RA and QA Review of DVT (design verification test) for Software Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
S Special 510k Operating System for Data Management Software Design Documents IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
I Software Design SOP to ISO 62304 (Software life cycle for Medical Device) IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
K Medical Device Software - Design Outputs? ISO 90003 and ISO 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
A Design Review OR Design Change - Software development company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
N Software Requirements specification vs. Design Specification - Differences Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 10
P Software to help meet ISO & AS9100 Design & Development Rqmts Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
M ISO 9001 Requirements for associated service - Design and develop software Design and Development of Products and Processes 7
ScottK Do you use Collaborative Software? - I'm looking to streamline design process After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 11
J Help! Need sample procedures for Product & Software Design and Development Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
A Mechanical Design Procedure - Infusion pump incorporating software - Medical Device Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
M Seeking sampling plan software and military standard design software Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
M Design for Manufacturability (DFM) Software - Seeking advice Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
Marc Excluding Design from Scope - Software Company Design and Development of Products and Processes 0
Q Training Matrix Software Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
I SaMD Software bug and issue tracking. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
MaHoDie Where to show the Software version IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
W Looking for IATF 16949 (and ISO 17025) QMS software Suggestions Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
9 ECi M1 Software Consultants in Ohio Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
T SaMD or Software system? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
I Registration of MD software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 0
Q Quality Plan for eQMS software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Ed Panek Validation of Signature Software (Off the shelf) US Medical Device Regulations 3
C FMEA Software Report View FMEA and Control Plans 1
jeancloude17 Advice for ISO 9001 for software Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
T Determination of Software/system end-of-life IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
D Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) preparation Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
D Software Registration GUDID 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
Sam.F Quotation software or spreadsheet Contract Review Process 2
T IVD Device Software - Risk Classification IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 16