Software for linking Process Flow Diagram, Process FMEA and Control Plan

T

toonbaba

i have been assigned the project of moving our companies current system (using MS Excel/Access) for process flow/pfmea/CP to APIS IQ.
Any help you can offer in terms of getting started with the software, training resources or any would be good.
In a nutshell: i aim to offer a live archive all under one uumbrella that links the PF/PFMEA/CP and that others can use. so any pointers you could give on how to get started for a months worth would be great. thanks again !

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Powerway linked these together at some point. I was not a big fan of most of the Powerway system, but was told this module was actually pretty good....

IRONPOORER

Starting to get Involved
i have been assigned the project of moving our companies current system (using MS Excel/Access) for process flow/pfmea/CP to APIS IQ.
Any help you can offer in terms of getting started with the software, training resources or any would be good.
In a nutshell: i aim to offer a live archive all under one uumbrella that links the PF/PFMEA/CP and that others can use. so any pointers you could give on how to get started for a months worth would be great. thanks again !
I have the same need- and have looked at several different different software packages but have not purchased any yet. I posted a querey for feedback from others on software they use and didn't get a lot of feedback.

Still looking for someone to say that they bought XYZ software and its the best cuz this, that and the other. Please post your experience with APIS for all of us lurking :)

T

toonbaba

hi ironpoorer
I now have APIS IQ and i am in the process of implementing the new system. Being new to this all, I do not have previous experience using other softwares but till now it is good APIS. It is not particularly difficult to use, but it a lot of work which I beleive will be worth it at the end. It has a couple limitations here and there, but it is also quite flexible and customisable o in terms of linking all data.

IRONPOORER

Starting to get Involved
We just had a Webex on this type software from IQS and have another scheduled with CEBOS next week. IQS seemed ideal, though I am sure the devil is in the details

T

tungstenh993

Have you tried looking at VisualPPAP by IPI? We purchased there software to solve this exact problem, it helped us increase our visibility of our PPAP process without breaking the bank. If you're looking for a tool to maintain your PPAP process then i'd get yourself a free month trial as this is what we did. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer via PM or here.

A

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Aircraft GAPP Software Testing Compliance Question AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Q Training Matrix Software Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
I SaMD Software bug and issue tracking. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
MaHoDie Where to show the Software version IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
W Looking for IATF 16949 (and ISO 17025) QMS software Suggestions Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
9 ECi M1 Software Consultants in Ohio Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
T SaMD or Software system? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
I Registration of MD software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 0
Q Quality Plan for eQMS software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Ed Panek Validation of Signature Software (Off the shelf) US Medical Device Regulations 3
C FMEA Software Report View FMEA and Control Plans 1
jeancloude17 Advice for ISO 9001 for software Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
T Determination of Software/system end-of-life IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
D Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) preparation Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
D Software Registration GUDID 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
Sam.F Quotation software or spreadsheet Contract Review Process 2
T IVD Device Software - Risk Classification IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 16
T Wanted: Software for Developing Front-end Interfaces to (SQL) Databases Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
M Software "Nonconformances" ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 21
M Software as Medical Device import activities for Chile and Mexico Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
J Document Control of Online Management Software ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
S Functionality of software in countries with different legal requirements IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
J Using an online software to maintain your QMS Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 7
R Quality System Software AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
V Software license key regulatory requirements Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
I Request for information regarding remote medical monitoring software (its technical documentation and the IUD system) IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
M Software Validation SAP B1 for ERP ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
P Computer Software Assurance Software Quality Assurance 2
P Software validation for FPGA Software Quality Assurance 1
R IVD Software FDA/CLIA doubts Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
R IVD software FDA and CLIA US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
G Software verification vs. system verification IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
S Process Monitoring using SPC software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
J Megger MIT520/2 adjustment software? Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 0
M Product Acceptance Software (PAS) PROCEDURE (BOEING D6-51991) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
M 3D Scanner Software validation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
Y Software to Manage IEC 62304 Traceability Requirement IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
T Software item classification and Detailed Design IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
T Software Unit definition - IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
T Software user interface - definition of hazards ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 15
T Classification Accessory Software medical device EU Medical Device Regulations 4
G Software Medical Device Classification EU Medical Device Regulations 7
D Software Validation Question ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
C. Tejeda Computer system validation approach for Minitab Statistical software Software Quality Assurance 11
B Can a software that receive data from a MD be classified as Class I?or is not a MD? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
A What JIRA Software workflows you use for your software lifecycle? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
G Software change management Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
G IATF 7.1.5.2.1 Calibration/verification records :Program/software verification IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
John C. Abnet ...validation of computer software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
N Free statistical software Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7