Software for maintaining of Technical files and medical device documentation(RA need)

J

jan.stepanek

Dear All,

can I please you for some recomandation of software for maintaining Technical files and medical device documentation at all? In the case I would like to focus on companies which have experiences in the area of medical devices and have a software solution fit for this type of products.

Thank you
Jan

S

SteveK

Re: Software for maintaining of Technical files and medical device documentation(RA n

I personally use Adobe Acrobat 9 for my Technical Files. First creating documents such as Essential Requirements, Risk Management, and Usability etc in MS Word and then I convert them to .pdfs. You can create hyperlinks to navigate around the document, marking them up as highlighted words etc. It is easy to insert extra pages where you want, and utilizing other editing functions. My NB seems OK with this format.

Steve

S

SteveK

Re: Software for maintaining of Technical files and medical device documentation(RA n

By the way Acrobat is now up to Pro DC. Just been waiting (forever) for our IT guy to do an upgrade! Loads more bells and whistles ? plus the Cloud.

Steve

Top Bottom