Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Software for Supplier Charge back and internal PPM

yodon

Staff member
Super Moderator
Most eQMS systems will have a supplier 'module' and can support tracking supplier issues (typically through some supplier corrective action request form / function). I work in medical devices and every system I've worked with has something that can facilitate that aspect

Conversely, none of the ones I've worked with have a means for managing chargebacks. Not to say that none do; I just haven't seen any (which may well be related to my scope being limited to medical devices)

Sagwa

Registered
Most eQMS systems will have a supplier 'module' and can support tracking supplier issues (typically through some supplier corrective action request form / function). I work in medical devices and every system I've worked with has something that can facilitate that aspect

Conversely, none of the ones I've worked with have a means for managing chargebacks. Not to say that none do; I just haven't seen any (which may well be related to my scope being limited to medical devices)
Thank you for your reply. We will start using QM module in SAP this summer, and hopefully will help us with this.

Top Bottom