Software or form/templates program to track Internal Audits and Corrective Actions

Falcon419

Starting to get Involved
Looking for a good form/template program or audit program to help me track Internal audits and Corrective actions. I would like the program to have pre-made templates or the ability to develop templates for internal audit questions. Maybe an app that I can add to my tablet and carry to the floor with me and fill out audits real time.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Pancho

wikineer
Super Moderator
Re: Software or form/templates program to track Internal Audits and Corrective Action

Looking for a good form/template program or audit program to help me track Internal audits and Corrective actions. I would like the program to have pre-made templates or the ability to develop templates for internal audit questions. Maybe an app that I can add to my tablet and carry to the floor with me and fill out audits real time.
Over the past 5 years we've been using Projectforum wiki software for internal audit forms (as well as all other QMS documents), and Bugzilla for CAPA.

Both programs run on our server, and are accessible from any browser, including tablets on wifi or cell-data. Audit records and NCRs are filled in real time on the shop floor, jobsite, or anywhere else.

raghu_1968

Involved In Discussions
Re: Software or form/templates program to track Internal Audits and Corrective Action

Did the ProjectForum software is a paid one?

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few

If you are following the process approach, you should not have standard questions. Process approach does not work well with standard questions.

sagai

Quite Involved in Discussions

Yeap, there are!
We've done pretty decent result utilizing TRAC as a custom ticketing system, now from audit planning till the tracking of the action of the improvement/non conformity all the way around in one web based system.
It is open source, no license, purely the time spent on proper ticket content and hierarchy design and setup is the only cost you need to face with.
U can look into redmine as well.
Cheers!

Falcon419

Starting to get Involved

Thank you for the great ideas, I look forward to researching your suggestions:thanks:

sagai

Quite Involved in Discussions

Bugzilla for CAPA
Pancho,
I was visited alreadt bugzilla before and somehow I have faced with some limitation, however it could have been due to my ignorance.
Have you managed to accommodate multiple hierarchy level tickets with workflows? Is it for CAPA only or is it for audits as well?
Many thanks.
Cheers

Pancho

wikineer
Super Moderator

Pancho,
I was visited alreadt bugzilla before and somehow I have faced with some limitation, however it could have been due to my ignorance.
Have you managed to accommodate multiple hierarchy level tickets with workflows? Is it for CAPA only or is it for audits as well?
Many thanks.
Cheers
Hi Sagai,

Bugzilla has dependency fields that are used to indicate hierarchy between tickets (bugs). But we use them only sometimes, as our needs are quite flat.

We run an instance of bugzilla for plant NCRs, and another for company-wide CAPA. We don't use it for audits directly. In both our instances we created a few custom fields to adapt it better to our needs. Audits we document directly in our wiki, with links to the Bugzilla NCRs or CARs raised.

Pancho

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Form templates for software (iso9001) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
R SaMD - Software as a Medical Device - Software change control form ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
W Software for Data Collection, Generation of Worksheets and Form 1's EASA and JAA Aviation Standards and Requirements 5
Q Is anyone using FormDocs (Electronic Form-Filling Software)? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
B Attribute MSA calculation - Trying to find a form or software Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
E Auditing the Software in a company - What we have installed - Seeking Form Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
T Software item classification and Detailed Design IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
T Software Unit definition - IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
T Software user interface - definition of hazards ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 15
T Classification Accessory Software medical device EU Medical Device Regulations 4
G Software Medical Device Classification EU Medical Device Regulations 7
D Software Validation Question ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
C. Tejeda Computer system validation approach for Minitab Statistical software Software Quality Assurance 7
B Can a software that receive data from a MD be classified as Class I?or is not a MD? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
A What JIRA Software workflows you use for your software lifecycle? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 4
G Software change management Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
G IATF 7.1.5.2.1 Calibration/verification records :Program/software verification IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
John C. Abnet ...validation of computer software ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 14
N Free statistical software Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
T ISO quality system software such as MQ1 (which is what we currently use) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
X Looking for 17025 auditor to perform internal audit on IT software testing laboratory ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
B ERP software validation - risk assessment vs validation scope ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
D Guidance for Medical records software/template ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M MDSW Software importer distributor CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
B Software as a Medical Device - Language Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 6
B Software as a NON-medical device Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 22
qualprod 8.3 for software development. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
S Software design document NMPA guidance and consultant China Medical Device Regulations 3
C How to place software version for SaMD product in HIBC secondary data structure (UDI-PI)? Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
L Acquiring software from 3rd party company IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
R Validation of Software used in Verification Testing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
A FMEA Software IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
A Medical Device Software POC Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
C Discus Software for First Article Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
D One Software as Medical Device product or two? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
V Internal Audit Software IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Watchcat New Draft Guidance on Content of Premarket Submissions for Software Device "Functions" Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
Watchcat Software validation vs design V&V? Other US Medical Device Regulations 27
M Initial Importer/Distributor and Software Validation IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 1
F Configurator for a power unit - Software or other solution? Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
D Test Management Software Software Quality Assurance 1
E ISO 13485 software validation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
D Tracking software versions used with instruments ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
dgrainger Informational MHRA's Software and AI as a Medical Device Change Programme UK Medical Device Regulations 0
S Do you follow your QMS for non-device software features? Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
J Can we register non-device clinical decision support software under draft guidance? Other US Medical Device Regulations 5
I Software (SaMD) mobile application verification testing: objective evidence Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
J EU equivalent to Clinical Decision Support Software EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Y ISO 13485:2015 Software Validation IQ/OQ/PQ ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
S Recommended software to send Quality scorecards to suppliers (external providers) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3