Sojourner's Ridge

Randy

Super Moderator
Hey guys this book has nothing to do with business, it was written by my wife, Judi and even though I'm the technical, Michael Crichton-Dan Brown-Harold Coyle-Tom Clancy type I really liked it.

Take a gander at the website and watch the Trailer (my Corvette is featured)

https://www.judithdaily.com/

Sojourner's Ridge is a complex mystery involving a fourteen-year-old girl from Arkansas and a successful writer from New York. They are complete strangers, yet suddenly have one thing in common; both sets of their parents died in the same place, on the same day, at exactly the same time.

The girl knows what happened, but fearing the authorities, goes into to hiding for more than two years. And the writer, determined to solve the mystery of who killed her parents, leaves N.Y. and returns to her hometown where the accident took place. She discovers another conundrum, a letter from her deceased grandfather, requesting her to search for a woman who's been missing for more than twenty years. Clues take her on a journey through dark times and disturbing places, and where her course of travel is thwarted by lies, betrayals, and murderous acts that have kept family emotions hostage across fifteen decades. Not only have her discoveries unraveled a tangled web of deceit and corruption, they have also led her to a new truth. But if exposed, it could ruin many lives...including her fiance's.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hey guys this book has nothing to do with business, it was written by my wife, Judi and even though I'm the technical, Michael Crichton-Dan Brown-Harold Coyle-Tom Clancy type I really liked it. ................

Covegratulations!

Another feather in your cap and hers too.

AndyN

Moved On
Awesome! Sounds like a good story. I admire Judi for her ability to write fiction. I could only manage non-fiction.

Top Bottom