Source of Online or Home Based HACCP - FSSC22K Training

S

swanny297

New member, looking for some advice. I work for a company that makes single use bulk packaging, we are currently ISO 9001:2008 certified, but customers have been requesting food safety. We are a devision of BEMIS and the company has started to certify locations to FSSC22K so that is the route we have decided plus it is easily integrated in 9001. I am working on the food safety team, but I need to take a HACCP program. Due to time and some travel restrictions I was hoping someone could give me an online certification or home based certification program that I could do in order to get HACCP certified. Any thoughts?

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: How to get HACCP Certified - FSSC22K

A Quick Bump!

Can someone help with this?

Thank you very much!!

harry

Trusted Information Resource
............Due to time and some travel restrictions I was hoping someone could give me an online certification or home based certification program that I could do in order to get HACCP certified. ............

1. For a start, where are you located?

2. As for training, you get a certificate of attendance which certifies that you had attended and completed the course. You don't get certified.

3. Some courses are sanctioned by bodies such as IRCA. Again you are not certified by attending such courses.

Top Bottom