Spanish PSW (Part Submission Warrant) Needed

M

martin_gad

Hi, I'm a new user
I wonder if it is possible to find a PSW form in spanish...
If not, please help me find a psw filling instructive, this form is not difficult to fill, but I have some doubts.

thank you

Martin G.
Buenos Aires, ARG

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Re: Psw

Hi, I'm a new user
If not, please help me find a psw filling instructive, this form is not difficult to fill, but I have some doubts.

thank you

Martin G.
Buenos Aires, ARG
Welcome to the cove,
I have not got a Spanish copy but feel free to ask questions.

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Re: Spanish PSW Needed

Hi, I'm a new user

thank you

Martin G.
Buenos Aires, ARG
The attachment, which I got from the AIAG website (AIAG.org) lists a few possible sources of AIAG manuals in Spanish.

Attachments

Anerol C

Trusted Information Resource

I used to work as PPAP Coordinator in a previous company here in Mexico and I only used the AIAG English forms, even with Customers located here in Mexico.
AC

M

martin_gad

Thank you all for your answers!
I'm now using the english version indeed. But I also work with clients from brazil, and they have their own Portuguese version. They should have translated it themselves. Because of that, I thought that might be possible that someone has a form in spanish.

Martin G
Buenos Aires, ARG

T

Ted Schmitt

Thank you all for your answers!
I'm now using the english version indeed. But I also work with clients from brazil, and they have their own Portuguese version. They should have translated it themselves. Because of that, I thought that might be possible that someone has a form in spanish.

Martin G
Buenos Aires, ARG
Martin,

I am from Brazil, although I have no experience with the form itself, I can help you translate from English to Portuguese...

M

martin_gad

Thank you Ted
As I said, I already have a copy of the PSW in Portuguese.
I'll keep using the English version, wich is accepted by all my clients.
But, in case of hear of someone who has what I am looking for, please make me know. The point is that I find difficult to explain to other people not familiarized with English, what a PSW form is and how it must be fill.

Martin G
Buenos Aires, ARG

T

Ted Schmitt

Thank you Ted
As I said, I already have a copy of the PSW in Portuguese.
I'll keep using the English version, wich is accepted by all my clients.
But, in case of hear of someone who has what I am looking for, please make me know. The point is that I find difficult to explain to other people not familiarized with English, what a PSW form is and how it must be fill.

Martin G
Buenos Aires, ARG
Ok, now I understood what you wanted... sorry !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Spanish Notified Body - Spanish language CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
M Translate Procedures into Spanish Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
A AS9100 Rev:D in Spanish - where can I find a Spanish version? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
B Looking for Lean Manufacturing Articles in Spanish Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
I Where can I Get a Spanish Translation of TS 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
R Where to find 21 CFR Part 820 Translated into Czech, Spanish, and German 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
V ISO 13485 certification scope in Spanish ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
B Requirements to have translations to Spanish for the Argentinian market certified Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
S Spanish Customs Claim: Has the MDD class to be mentioned in the DoC? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
M AIAG Automotive Documents in Spanish IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
I ISO 9001:2000 - is Spanish translation of documentation required? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
M Format for Translation of Controlled Documents into Spanish Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
V Instructions for Use - English into French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
M Dire need of a copy of AS9100:2004 in Spanish AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
R Booklet for ISO9001 training purposes - Preferably In Spanish Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
I QMS Translation from English to Spanish ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
CarolX Seeking Trade Magazine (like Quality or Quality Digest) in Spanish Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
Marc MSA Spreadsheet in Spanish - Cohen kappa method (circa 2006) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
M Any (free) copy of a TS 16949 checklist in spanish? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Hershal MU course in Spanish - poll Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
A ISO 9001:2000 Employee Awareness Training Video in Spanish Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
A Needed: MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) Terms translated to Spanish Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
R Training Available in Spanish? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Marc Todays Topic: Learn Spanish! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
CarolX translations to spanish Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
M QS standard in SPANISH? QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 2
C Who offers QS9000 training (in Spanish) on topics like PPAP, FMEA, etc QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 2
E SPANISH TOPIC - QS9K y el Tech Standar 16949 QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 10
Marc Spanish Translations ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
S PSW - Requirements for "off-the shelf" component that has multiply manufacturing locations Off the Shelf Item Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B EMPB (Erstmusterprufbericht) VDA form confusion + PSW VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 3
J PSW (Part Submission Warrant) and Design Requirements APQP and PPAP 14
G Do You Chase Your PSW signed warrants? APQP and PPAP 10
S Looking for a PPAP PSW, Part Submission Warrant, in Chinese APQP and PPAP 5
L PSW Requirements for a Distributor APQP and PPAP 1
A Is normal for FORD EU ask for the PSW every year APQP and PPAP 5
S APQP, PPAP and PSW Question from a Rookie APQP and PPAP 4
N Customer wants a PPAP/PSW on some Prototype Parts APQP and PPAP 6
Moncia Part Submission Warrant - Customer Requirements for PSW Submission APQP and PPAP 7
D PSW (Part Submission Warrant) Question for Part Number Change APQP and PPAP 9
M Chrysler PSW Sign Off when your product is rated low risk in CQMS IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
L PPAP Approval Woes - Getting signed PSW's back from Customers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 15
C Who in the supplier organization has to sign the PSW (Part Submission Warranty)? APQP and PPAP 6
R New PSW due to Company Name Change APQP and PPAP 4
M CPK and MSA for Vision System - Example PSW Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
R What is PSW - Statistical Process Package + Level 5 APQP and PPAP 7
P Part Submission Form - Need to submit PSW only once? APQP and PPAP 5
Fender1 PPAP-PSW Accuracy Concern - Laser Cut Holes In Formed Fabricated Steel Part APQP and PPAP 15
V Safety and/or Government Regulation question on a PSW (Part Submission Warrant) APQP and PPAP 6
T Who signs PSW's? (PPAP Part Submission Warrants) APQP and PPAP 1