• Residents of the State of Florida in the United States are prohibited from accessing Elsmar.com, or registering in the forum.
    Elsmar.com ToS
Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

SPANISH TOPIC - QS9K y el Tech Standar 16949

• Thread starter Elberth Ardila Tabera
  • Start date
E

Elberth Ardila Tabera

Esta propuesta es para intercambiar ideas en español acerca de QS9K y el Tech Standar 16949, ya que también nos esta afectando en todo el mundo de habla hispana

------------------

C

Cristina Giner

El standard en Español

Alguien sabe donde puedo encontrar el standard TS 16949 en Español (quien es el provedor aprovado?)

V

vanputten

Yo pienso que yo se donde

Hola Cristina:

Es posible que puedes comprar el standard TS 16949 en espanol de:

AENOR - ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE
NORMALIZACIÓN Y CERTIFICACIÓN
CIF. G-78216819
C/ Génova, 6
28004 MADRID - ESPAÑA
Phone: 34 91 4326036
Fax: 34 91 3103695
E-mail: asmartin@aenor.es
Web Site: www.aenor.es

No estoy seguro pero yo pienso.

Pretty good Spanish, eh?

Happy Holidays,

Domingo (Dirk)

C

Cristina Giner

Gracias!

Bastante bueno el Español!

Felices Fiestas Domingo!

I will get my standards ASAP. I will see if Spain has all the Package (FMEA, APQP, MSA, Rules etc)
I was pretty sure that when I was in USA I saw some standards in spanish trough AIAG but I cannot find them anymore.

Gracias.

Happy New Year!!

Antonio Vieira

Involved - Posts
Trusted
If you go to ISO site you only have ISO/TS 16949:2002 in English and French.
At AENOR you have in fact a translation of the standard:
UNE-ISO/TS 16949:2002
“Sistemas de gestión de la calidad. Requisitos particulares para la aplicación de la Norma ISO 9001:2000 para la producción en serie y de piezas de recambio en la industria del automóvil.”

But be careful about translations, for example this “standard” has a translation to Portuguese made in Brasil that is not very good.
Probably that’s why QS-9000 is “only valid” in English...

Bueno nuevo año 2006!:bigwave:

C

Cristina Giner

Wonder....

I guess I will have part of the standards in English (I already have them). And some in Spanish. Its going to be fun.

Now. If its not much too ask...Does anyone knows where to get the training for Internal Auditor (in Mexico)?

Antonio Vieira

Involved - Posts
Trusted
Before or instead any training action, I recommend a small book:
“Automotive Internal Auditor – Pocket Guide, Process Auditing to ISO/TS 16949:2002” by Roderick A. Munro. ASQ Quality Press 2004.
It’s easy to read and cheap (15 USD).

You can get it at www.asq.org

Pero no pienso que se puede tener em castellano...:(

C

Cristina Giner

Thank You!

Interesting site this ASQ... I need a membership to see all the good stuff. Anyway, I found the Pocket Internal Auditing by Russell. I hope is the same as the one recommended.

Antonio Vieira

Involved - Posts
Trusted
No.
I'm a member, but I also can give you the number of the book:
ISBN 0-87389-617-3

This way is easy to find it. It's just a pocket book, not a very profound book about auditing the standard (230 small pages)

C

ctblalock

Cristina Giner said:
...Does anyone knows where to get the training for Internal Auditor (in Mexico)?
Christina,

Check out this website and course offerings:
http://www.plexusintl.com.mx/prodcursosa.html

If it would help you I can send the "trip reports" or summaries of "things learned/value added" from the two attendees that we sent. Bottom line- well worth it in our opinion.

ctb

p.s. we are located in Reynosa. The five day course that we attended was in Monterrey.

Top Bottom