Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Spanish Translations

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Subject: Re: Spanish Translations /Arter
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 14:09:20 -0600

Subject: RE: Spanish Translations /Arter

Noting the interest of some of the group members in all things Spanish, I would like to pass on the following resolution that came out of the recent TC 176 meeting in San Francisco. PLEASE, don't ask me for additional information. I only know this much:

"Resolution 14E (1999) - ISO/TC 176 Spanish Translation Task Group (STTG)

ISO/TC 176 resolves to establish a Spanish Translation Task Group (STTG), with Leopoldo Colombo of Argentina (IRAM) as Chair, and Luis Sanz of Spain (AENOR) as Secretary. The STTG will:

- produce Spanish translations of the Year 2000 Family of ISO 9000 standards at relevant draft stages in the same time frame as the production of the English and French versions;

- produce a Spanish translation of all documents related with the introduction period of the Year 2000 Family of ISO 9000 standards; and

- establish close cooperation with the Secretariat of COPANT

ISO/TC 176 invites all interested members to participate in the STTG. Furthermore, ISO/TC 176 resolves to work with the Japan host to arrange a two-day STTG session at the July 2000 ISO/TC 176 meeting in Kyoto, Japan."

Dennis R. Arter

Top Bottom