SPC Program Demo

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Sent by Mr. Scott.

Hi Marc - I am sending this to you in hopes you will figure how to put it to the best use. This is the small SPC program I use here at FCT. I contacted Edgar "Tack" Hammer who wrote the program and asked if I could have something to send to the people on the boards when they ask. He has given me a fully functional (although limited to 10 subgroups per file) demo copy. This "demo" could be used forever if all you want it for is short run studies and continuous improvement. To run continuing long term studies you would need to buy the program. I have no idea what the current cost is now but when we bought it, it was cheap. The nice thing here is you can make as many files as you like - 50 samples works great for Cpk/Ppk studies and all the data exports to Excel if you need bigger or ongoing studies. An aside - if anyone needs help with it I will be glad to help them get started. I don't want to be guilty of advertising so I am letting you do whatever you want with it.

The zip file here should be downloaded by a user, then unzipped to a floppy. From the floppy, run "install" to put the program on the hard drive. It will create c:\SPC and copy the working files there. The SPC.exe file starts the program.

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F SPC for Dummies - Measurements by cavity in a program called QcCalc Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
N SPC Light Program - Easy way of Cpk extraction from multiple control charts Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
ScottK Maintaining an SPC program with reduced staffing Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
C Starting SPC program - Am I understanding and doing it right? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 23
C Starting a Small Lot SPC (Statistical Process Control) program Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
M Seeking: SPC Training video/program Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
D SPC program called QC-Calc - Use with Micro-Vu equipment - Opinions please Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
earl62 What is the best way to control special characteristics in Control plan? Is it Mandatory to have SPC for IATF 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
J SPC - Stamping parts - Small batch size Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
T Attributes SPC study - Attributive control (Go gage) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Anyone Familiar with "SPC for Excel" add-in? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
G Assignable cause/corrective action list for SPC Software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
H SPC for special characteristics - CSR - Control of SC and CC Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
J Determining SPC tolerance Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 21
L SPC - Methods to collect data IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
Marc Steve Prevette's Statistical Process Control (SPC) "Library" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
A SPC for Eddy Current Testing Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 28
S SPC (Statistical Process Control) for Unilateral Tolerance - Questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
Proud Liberal Informational Use of Classical SPC in Precision Machining Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
J Recommendations on Inspection/SPC Software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Q Real Time Electronic SPC/Control Charting Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Rameshwar25 Other types of Control Charts described in Chapter II of SPC Manual Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
A Electric terminal crimping machines - Is SPC appropriate for this process? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
J Properly understanding SPC - Newbie SPC questions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 29
bobdoering SPC Charting frequency calculator for X hi/lo chart Imported Legacy Blogs 0
bobdoering Handy training tip for SPC - the Check Engine Light Analogy Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
QMMike SPC Software for MAC computers Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Marc SPC based Dashboards - By Steve Prevette (November 2017) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
H SPC Work Instructions (WI) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S Doubts about SPC taken in Machining - Part has +-0.01 Tolerance Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
A Short Term vs. Long Term SPC Study - Where is Cp and Cpk Defined Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
E SPC for Dummies - The correct meaning of all the graphs Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Tagin Can/should SPC be applied to Computer Assembly and Software Imaging? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
P Recommendations on SPC Software or Excel SPC add-in(s) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
A Not all characteristics follow a Normal Distribution - How do you do SPC Chart Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
T SPC in Insurance Back Office Operations Service Industry Specific Topics 4
C SPC for Particulate Alert/Action Levels Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
E SPC Production - Getting Cpk and Ppk Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
M SPC with many data points from one dimension Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 16
Q Mixed data collection (SPC) for different mold cavities Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
M How to Start SPC from the ground up! Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
bobdoering Available SPC and Metrology Consultants Paid Consulting, Training and Services 0
I SPC on Cyclic Data Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
S SPC Card for One Sample Size - Customer requires for all critical dimensions Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
R Quality Management & SPC Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B Is SPC data For Special Characteristics always required? TS 16949 clause 8.1 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
S How to Start SPC in a Shaft Grinding Section Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
A I-MR SPC used for Inspection Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
E SPC data from multiple Excel files Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Where to Get SPC Training to Measure our Processes? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12