SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

SPC Software for MAC computers

QMMike

Involved In Discussions
Hey all ---

I feel this is probably a topic that has come up plenty of times before but I didn't get many hits when using the search function for the forum --- sorry in advance if I missed something and this ends up being one of a hundred posts like this ----

Anyone have good experiences with SPC software for Apple computers that they would like to share?

We currently use PQ System's SQC PACK and GagePack software but are transitioning away from Windows based PC's. PQ system doesn't support MAC so I'm tasked with finding a suitable/equal replacement. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! :)

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

QMMike

Involved In Discussions
Thanks. Sorry, I guess I should have elaborated a little more ---

I'm looking for something that is ridiculously user friendly that when installed on the shop floor it would take minimal training/understanding for someone just walking in off the street.

I really liked SQC Pack and am kinda disappointed we have to find something new.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Assignable cause/corrective action list for SPC Software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
J Recommendations on Inspection/SPC Software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Tagin Can/should SPC be applied to Computer Assembly and Software Imaging? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 8
P Recommendations on SPC Software or Excel SPC add-in(s) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
M SPC software Measurlink7 - Good choice? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
T Purchasing SPC Software for Automotive Company Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
QMMike What is the most cost effective SPC software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
W Simple SPC Software recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 8
W Gage Interfaces and Software for SPC Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 4
B SPC Software Selection for use in a CNC Machine Shop - InfinityQS and Lighthouse Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
A SPC Software Recomendations wanted Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
B SQCPack SPC Software Subgroup Size to Small Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
D SPC Software that will satisfy auto/furniture data submissions - Opinions wanted Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 5
A SPC Software Packages - Real Time and can link to Databases including Oracle Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
R Medical Device SPC Software Validation Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
J What SPC (Statistical Process Control) software is your company using? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 15
C Special SPC Software for Pneumatic Assembly Machines Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
T Touch Screen Capable Software suggestions for SPC (Statistical Process Control) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 4
D Should Purchased Software for both SPC and Gage R&R be documented in the QMS? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
automoto SPC Software - Looking for recommendations (now using Gauss SPC v5.05) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
J SPC software Evaluation and Recommendations - Small Company Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
D Recommendations for SPC monitoring software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
A If you use Magic Windows Professional SPC Software. Please Reply Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
M Looking for SPC charting and reporting software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
W SPC Software - Graphical Presentation & p-chart LCL formula Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
N SPC charts, simple xls sheets and free software - Need newbie information Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
W When to change UCL and LCL - SPC Software Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Geoff Cotton NWA (Northwest Analytical, Inc.) SPC software - Your Opinion, Review and Experiences Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
K Lighthouse Systems SPC software comments Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
B Ford - Verification of Software (SPC) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
C SPC (Statistical Process Control) software recommendations Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 23
J User Friendly SPC (statistical process control) Software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 14
S Calculating Cpk/Ppk Simultaneously in SPC software Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
R Moving all of our SPC charts to an Electronic System - Software to flag OOC Condition Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
S SPC monitoring software - Our customer recommended MINITAB (we use Excel) Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
P SPC Software Validation Required by our Registrar - How do we do this? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
J Inexpensive SPC Software Package with Results I can email Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 6
S Seeking: Good, User Friendly, Cheap SPC Software for the Shop Floor Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 23
Stuart Andrews Has anybody ever used the Powerway SPC software module? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
C Buying Minitab / other SPC or Statistical software Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 8
Marc SPC Sampling for Software Manufacturers - SPC and PokeYoke in software? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
Q CQI-26 SPC Short Run Supplement Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
A SPC procedure / flow chart Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Informational SPC in Batch Processing Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
B Handling lower detection limits for SPC and process performance Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
A How to reduce the process SPC monitoring Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 3
P SPC for machining processes Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 1
earl62 What is the best way to control special characteristics in Control plan? Is it Mandatory to have SPC for IATF 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
J SPC - Stamping parts - Small batch size Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 6
T Attributes SPC study - Attributive control (Go gage) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5