SQE (Supplier Quality Engineer) Job Interview Questions

S

SouSou

Hello
I'm preparing for a SQE job interview, and I hope you can help me on questions I may face.
more details:
* Previous experience: Material cost reduction leader/ Direct material Buyer (Purchaising department).
* Internal promotion.
* Automotive industry (wiring)
* I'm so excited about this position !!!
:thanx:

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Hello
I'm preparing for a SQE job interview, and I hope you can help me on questions I may face.
more details:
* Previous experience: Material cost reduction leader/ Direct material Buyer (Purchaising department).
* Internal promotion.
* Automotive industry (wiring)
* I'm so excited about this position !!!
:thanx:

If you are working in automotive market , they could ask if you have working knowledge and experience of:
- PPAP/APQP
- ISO 9001/ISO TS 16949 standards
- Auditing techniques
- Quality tools ( FMEA, Control plan, SPC, 8D ...)
- Supplier audit management
- Problem solving
- Data analysis knowledge ( to understand sampling plan, acceptance criteria...)
- Supplier evaluation/re-evaluation methodology
- Quality documentation management ( specification, procedures...)
- Auditor/Lead auditor IS0 9001/ISO TS certification
Hope this helps:bigwave:

S

ssz102

Qusys had already said very comprehensive

and i add some items as below:
preparing inspection standard for raw material
be good at RoHS and REACH directive or other environment requirements
handling incoming NG parts with other dept and supplier
pushing quality and delivery and other service of supplier to meet your company and your customer requirements and relevant law or regulations
auditing and visitting supplier regularly to learn the status of product&production and running management system

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Thank you
Seems I have so many things to revise :magic:

Thanks to you and to ssz.
One thing that is important to be considered in my opinion is also the organization where you will potentially work for.
SQE has different tasks/responsibilities based upon how the entire organization of Quality, Purchasing and Production is structured.
It can be different by comoany and company and also based upon business.
Please,inform about theis and make some question about this during interview if it is possible and have a chance by the recruiter.:bigwave:

Top Bottom